Page 96 of 153 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Thread: In a galaxy far, far away... [Star Wars omnibus thread]

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Or the spirit of Anakin...
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Yes.

Like I've said before, Jedi is akin to Judiasm and Skywalker is gonna be like Christianity. Same Force, but there's no need to have physical direct lineage anymore. If you believe in Luke, the last Jedi, you too can have the Force. End of TLJ showed us the beginning of this new reality.

As for Rey's true lineage... who really knows. Yeah, most likely she is not related to Leia nor Luke, but I still think Kylo was lying about her being absolutely nobody. It'd be cool if she has a darker past... such as being related to Palpatine somehow...

Anyway, regardless of her lineage, her name is indicative of who she will be in the future SW saga. She's gonna be king of something...

If she ends up being palpatines daughter, this shit is literally rinse and repeat with new characters.

I seriously fucking hope not.

The circle of life man!

Anyway, maybe it won’t be Palpatine, otherwise he wouldn’t laugh so happily to see his grand daughter turning to the bright side of the force...

Perhaps she’s related to snoke? It’d be nice if they explain snoke a bit more...

Shit writing

Why does she have to be related to anybody? Anakin wasn't, his mother was a slave. I know we have no idea who is father is but I'm sure he wasn't anybody either.

Same with all the other Jedi's in EP1 thru 3 from all the different races and planets.......

Spoiler:
    IMO, the Rise will be about the redemption of Kylo. He will finally put away his hate and he an Rey will rebuild the Jedi order. I think Anakin will help with that redemption.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    Shit writing
    The force is strong with this one.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    Why does she have to be related to anybody? Anakin wasn't, his mother was a slave. I know we have no idea who is father is but I'm sure he wasn't anybody either.

Same with all the other Jedi's in EP1 thru 3 from all the different races and planets.......

Spoiler:
    IMO, the Rise will be about the redemption of Kylo. He will finally put away his hate and he an Rey will rebuild the Jedi order. I think Anakin will help with that redemption.
    Anyway, regardless of how it ends, I do hope JJ will stay true to his word that he'll make it a satisfying end of not just the previous 2 episodes, but previous 8 episodes. I'm keeping my hopes half way up.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Peter Mayhew has passed away confirmed by his official twitter account

He had some health issues, right? That’s why he retired post TFA?

Anyway, thanks Peter, for your portrayal of chewie..., May you RIP.