Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I only buy the finest winter beaters.

I thought '94 was the year of R134a across the industry, at least in the US. My '94 Z had it. Mom's '95 Camry uses it.

That color suits the Roadmaster.

I ran out of work early today, so I went home from HVAC job to...do car HVAC!

Charged it up, put on the new caps, and now the car's a meat locker inside. I hit most of the fittings with predator blood and nothing bubbled, so if it leaks it's either at a coil or at the (formerly) missing service caps.

All 90s, all the time

A+

Ace

Throw a set of truck nuts on it.

Shit! I missed a Roadmaster thread. You will enjoy the fuck out of that LT1, sir. My '94 wagon ruled and I miss it dearly.

Suffered my first failure of Roadmasterdom!

Lost my turn signals on the way home from school. Hazards worked though. Crawled under the dash, put the hazard relay in the turn signal plug hole, finished the drive home wondering what I would do if I suddenly needed my hazard flashers.

Since this is a 90s GM product, I predict that none of the parts stores I go to will have the part in stock, and I'll have to order it from obscurecarpartsatobsceneprices.net and delivery will take 2 weeks.

Oh wait, none of that will happen, because 90s GM product. Suck it, Volvo owners!

That scenario is really hard to beat, though I will say it sure seems that stuff started to come to an end around Y2K as GM got more and more computerized. End of an era...