Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Mayorbill?
    The whole crew is back!

I had a place to sleep last night, my dad got my dog to a buddy's house and stayed with him, my mom ended up disappearing on me and could have stayed with me but she ended up sitting in a hospital emergency room last night my dad has the only cell phone, and I just activated skype on my laptop today so i'm not completely useless. I have been emailing apartments for myself - it's time to cut my parents loose, they're becoming dead weight and I need lower overhead I'm 26 now, and enough is enough. I'm tired of them putting my life on hold for me.

I've been on GTX, just mostly posting in the GT and Arcade recently.

No kid should ever have to "raise" their parents, but unfortunately not all "grown-ups" actually GROW UP. Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do... Take Care of YOU. Good looking Pup!!

Thanks.

I stayed at a shelter last night, my mom stayed at one, dad got a place to stay with doggy. Mom is coming to the shelter i'm at today, which is a mixed bag because she's like attatched to me at the hip, so I hope she doesn't drive me nuts and get me kicked out of there.

Curious...do you have a job?

If not, you might want to consider hopping on a train and heading west to Alberta to work in the oil sands. I don't know what your skill set is, but there's no shortage of opportunity to make a decent living out there.

You clearly need a major shake up in your life...at age 26 this is the best time. I don't think you want to wake up in a shelter ten years from now.

At least he has a pair of sweet headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast As Possible View Post
    Word, post more, and accept my facebook friend request (Bill MacRoberts)
    Kinda' sounds like mayor bill
    MS MVP Consumer Security 2006~2016

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Curious...do you have a job?

If not, you might want to consider hopping on a train and heading west to Alberta to work in the oil sands. I don't know what your skill set is, but there's no shortage of opportunity to make a decent living out there.

You clearly need a major shake up in your life...at age 26 this is the best time. I don't think you want to wake up in a shelter ten years from now.
    Thanks for the shitty advice but i'd rather fucking kill myself than move to a shithole like Alberta with a bunch of redneck scum.