Page 170 of 195 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1945

Thread: Notable car sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    someone on the /r/LosAngeles subreddit caught Leno driving his LM Bentley Speed Six down the 101.
    That is so freakin cool.

Leno is often out driving. When I worked in Burbank, co-workers would see him out and about. "I saw Jay Leno at lunch time. He and his guys pulled into In-n-Out burger in an old fire truck and had lunch."

Administrator
    Saw an old Renault Alpine A110 in West LA the other night. Well, that or a convincing replica. Unfortunately not enough time to get a picture.

Saw a 1976 Chevrolet Vega Kammback this weekend. I wouldn't have known it was a '76 except for the personalized license plate.

Here's a similar car on BaT: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...vrolet-vega-7/

Saw my first Polestar today. Actually a nice looking car on the road.

Last night as I worked my way back to work I spotted THREE exactly the same white Hummer EV pickups within ten minutes of each other. I spotted them near Benton Harbor, MI and US31 which made me think they had been testing at Tire Rack's skid pad in nearby South Bend, IN. I like the looks of them, I wonder how they'll look in ten years or so.

Some kind of wild, fire breathing Mazdaspeed 3 that tried to get me to race it on the highway. I passed it getting on the highway, then it caught up, got just in front of me in the next lane, and when there was a gap in traffic dropped into a lower gear and sat there waiting for me to accept the challenge. I just stayed at the same speed, and they eventually got tired of waiting and fired off like a rocket, including the sound, smoke, and flames.

A Chevrolet Equinox with drive (steering wheel, etc.) on both sides. Never seen something like that before except on a street sweeper.

A student driver car, perhaps?

When I was in high school, the driver's ed cars had a brake pedal on the passenger side for the teacher to stomp on if necessary, but no other controls.

20211028_131720.jpg

I laughed at this plate I saw at a light yesterday. I'm sure it's supposed to have a different meaning, but I'm still surprised it made it through the censors.