Page 139 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1943

Thread: Notable car sightings

Saw a DB9 today at the car wash I was passing when going to get dinner.

There was a DB11 parked outside my apartment the other day. Not a big fan. The new Vantage is worlds better looking IMO.

A little tour of my condo's parkade

Ballin'. Not a big fan of the tire text.

No handicap sign..

My little Fiat thinks its a supercar too!
    Last edited by DelSolMan; June 5th, 2018 at 02:31 PM.

I've noticed the return of white letters, it looks like shit on skinny tires.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    My mate put them on his R32 GT-R, then everyone else around town seemed to start doing it too.

I don't mind them on skinny tyres or phat tyres personally.

Cheating a bit as I was also on the way to the Goodwood breakfast club meet, but I found myself stuck in a convoy of around 27 McLarens on the A3 through Guildford last Sunday. Nothing older than a 12C Spyder in the convoy, mostly new 570s and 720s but it was still quite cool to be in amongst their number, albeit in an Audi. Didn't last long as they were more concerned with arriving en-mass rather than stretching the car's legs. I didn't have such constraints and overtook them all!

Cheating a lot - at the show were 2 F1 GTRs (02R in the Ueno Clinic livery, and 13R in the LARK livery No. 60) and the P1 LM. Not a bad showing for the Woking factory!

Pittsburgh Cars and Coffee was way bigger than I thoight it would be.

20180609_104647.jpg

Wow! Veddy nice!

A few weeks ago at a Kroger I noticed a Chevy Silverado where the driver's side front and rear doors were connected and were moving away from the truck and down towards the ground. This wasn't some Transformers shit happening, it was just a Silverado set up for a wheel chair bound senior who was very determined to still be able to drive himself. More power to him.

Last Sunday I almost seriously considered going to a real live car show. But the lawn needed cutting and my wife also wasn't terribly eager for either of us to go to the "Rod and Gun Club".

Actually I believe it was the "Waterloo Rod & Gun Club", between Lobsinger and Hawkeville Road, just west of St. Jacobs (1075 Bo De Ln, St. Jacobs). As opposed to the "Elmira Rod and Gun Club" which is nestled just behind Floradale (6533 Reid Woods Drive, Elmira). The latter is only accessible via a dirt road, I believe, which would not be good for fine classic cars.

Anyway, I needed to gas up and decided to go to the gas station at the beginning of Lobsinger Road, not far from the Waterloo Rod & Gun Club. (And, actually pretty close to either location). And, indeed at the same time I pulled in, so did a bright red 1969 Cadillac convertible. You could tell it was a 1969 because of the vanity plate on the back. (69 Caddy, Ontario I believe). I went home via a country route and just after the St. Jacob's roundabout I saw a Pontiac, likely a GTO, coming the other way. Medium metallic blue.

Article transmogrified from one more appropriate for the miscellaneous thread.
    Last edited by SportWagon; June 12th, 2018 at 08:04 AM.