Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,945 of 1945

Thread: Notable car sightings

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    My best friend at the time bought a brand new one as well. But I never like the rounded exterior styling. It just never looked like a Prelude…especially when the next generation went back to the angular look again.
    I totally understand. I heard a rumor that the exterior styling prototype for what became the 5th gen was actually supposed to be the 4th gen but it got pushed back for some reason for the rounded one...maybe because that was more popular at the time?

It is interesting the extreme contrast of 80's styling where everything was sharp and angular to curved in the 90's

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    My dad owned a '92 Prelude and thought it was one of the nicest...especially the unique interior.

I didn’t embrace the round prelude either, but I didn’t hate it. Just thought it no longer looked like a prelude, but at least it looked sportier?

I was also particularly impressed by its space age looking interior, but looking at it now , it seems kinda dated, huh? Still not bad looking though, except for the steering wheel. I hated the steering wheels of the 90s along with those annoying automatic seatbelts!

Early 60's Ford Falcon driven by a long haired kid. Best part is it was a three on the tree and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Spotted these beauties in the grocery store parking lot yesterday.

George-ous() Camaro.