Page 119 of 195 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1945

Thread: Notable car sightings

Spotted about a dozen Fiat miatas in a convoy, yes in Italy
    Also well over a dozen 2CV of various configurations in a convoy. Yes in France!
    Spotted 2 Lambos in Monaco and hope to catch them in traffic when our group took a different exit on a roundabout. 10 minutes later after some very tight roads we were back to the same roundabout and took the Lambo exit! I think I was the only one other than the guide that realised he did a scenic detour (i.e. Wrong turn)
    Saw lots of Porsche, often in a convoy of 5+. Was very impressed when in fog and near freezing temps that a Boxster passed up with the roof down. A teared up a bit with pride.
    Saw lots of smart car like above, ok no general lee. But our group did get overtaken by one on a back road, the guy must have been doing Vmax. We were doing 100km/h and he took all 6 of us in one pass (on the other side of the road)
    Again Italy, that shit don't happen in Germanic countries. Actually it might have been Corsica, they speak France, drive Italian!

Took a ride along the coast down PCH. All manner of everything including a Veyron.

Administrator
    I was seeing Veyrons all over the place up until just recently. I swear, they were nearly a monthly sighting around Beverly Hills. There's something particularly odd about seeing one parallel parked.

A yellow Ford Crown Victoria in Taxi insignia. New York City.

Took my cousin to Jazzy Jeff's house (she was recording some music at his studio in his garage) in Delaware. There are some nice homes up that way. No braggadocious cars that I saw though.

Not often a car causes me to actually say out loud (while alone in my car) "I want it! I want it!"

But I had initially seen only a very front view of the Morris Mini-Minor, and so the Traveller rear end came as bonus.

P.S. I took the photograph later, on the way back home, when I had time to park.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SportWagon; June 15th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

Early 90s Caprice done up in Michigan State Police trim. Not sure if it is from a private collection or from the MSP's fleet as the sighting was near Lansing.
    Also near Lansing I spotted an orange PT Cruiser with darker orange triangles, fiberglass ears over the doors and a curled fiberglass tail over the hatch. I guess somebody REALLY loves tabby cats.

A blue 3rd gen Imperial Crown Coupe convertible with Washington state plates.

Saw a 993 Twin Turbo in Arena red, just like the 1:18 model I used to have.

(for reference, not actual car)
    Spoiler:

A LOT of Corvettes
    Get that weak shit off my track

GT3 RS 4.0 while out on a dawn drive. Fuck yeah.