Page 172 of 195 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1945

Thread: Notable car sightings

Administrator
    I saw a Yugo on Pico. And it was running!

I saw a lowered Honda Fit with aftermarket (I'm assuming) body panels - the fenders, specifically. They were what used to be called fender flares but these were really odd - they covered the front of the wider-than-stock tires but not the back. It was a very strange looking thing that I'll assume was very JDM-influenced. Wish I had snapped a picture.

Saw a car with a fur steering wheel cover. When I say it was fur, I mean thick, at-least-three-inches-long fur. It was so huge it partially blocked the driver's view.

Administrator
    Pretty certain I saw the arse end of a Koenigsegg Regera down the street from my place, but I only saw it for a second in traffic up ahead.

There is a mechanic shop in town that I pass by once in a while. Every time I pass, there is a mix of Pacific muscle parked outside; Skylines, Supras, RX-7s, etc. along with a plethora of proletariat imports. Today, there were two Skyline GT-Rs (R32) parked next to each other.

Administrator
    Nice, I wish I knew of a spot like that out here.

I'm not sure if it's still like this, but at least for a while, SC was one of the states with more lax registrations of grey market imports.

A guy I worked with on the Simpsons had an unmolested Supra. He may still have it, I don't know. I have not talked to him in a decade. He was hoping it would get him chicks. It only attracted dudes.

Seeing a lot of cars around here with Holden badges. Must have been a sale at Penneys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    There is a mechanic shop in town that I pass by once in a while. Every time I pass, there is a mix of Pacific muscle parked outside; Skylines, Supras, RX-7s, etc. along with a plethora of proletariat imports. Today, there were two Skyline GT-Rs (R32) parked next to each other.
    Out of curiosity, I looked this place up on Google Street View. There are three, nearly identical, black R32 Skyline GT-Rs parked next to each other and another R32 Skyline four-door parked nearby.