Page 128 of 195 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1943

Thread: Notable car sightings

All the reading I have seen is saying the programming is the cause for all of the issues to the guilia test cars.

All the more reason to consider first year cars to be beta products unworthy of purchase.

Rode past a gorgeous Kermit green DeTomaso Pantera this morning and there was a metallic Kermit Green Kia Soul next to it for a minute.

1960s Mercedes 280SL.

A convoy of fully loaded BMW R1200GS'

A slew of vintage caravans, some being towed by vintage cars.

Autozam AZ-1. I win.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    An imported Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

A horse.

I want to give YW the win, but I imagine in HK you'd snap necks by driving a fox body Mustang
    tsg wins this round with a ... horse of course

The cars themselves are not remarkable, just the setting struck me as odd. This picture was taken in the lowest level of parking garage in downtown Cincinnati on a weekday morning:

A mint E36 M3, C5 Corvette, a Mercury Monterey (?!?!?!), an older mint Mercedes coupe of some sort, and out of the frame there are two newer showroom condition BMWs. And then my 650i there, to the left.

I figure this is either overflow parking for a speciality used car dealer or someone that lives in the city owns 6+ lease spots just for their collection.

cincy.jpg

Ridin' down the road with my son on a Sunday morning, out running errands and what not, I spied a car show in an office building parking lot. Naturally, I immediately swerved across eight lanes of traffic and jumped into the parking lot like Bo & Luke Duke to see what was going on. Some pictures follow - my first time trying postimage.org as a replacement for Photobucket.

My son seemed merely "okay" with the idea of going to look at old cars with his old man, but then a brand new McLaren drove by us, entering the show, and he immediately got extremely interested.

They let him sit in it, too. I handed him my camera and he took about 50 interior pictures.

"Dad, what does the Launch button do?" he asked me later. I didn't know what he meant until I saw this picture.

If I could have chosen any car (discounting resale value), it might have been this '72 Plymouth Scamp with a 360 V8 and a white vinyl top. I could do without the white stripes, but I have always liked this body style.

For the GTXF Mercury Montego Mafia, there was not one but two in attendance. One was this red one with the hood up...

And the other was a Cyclone Spoiler with "428" badges on the front fenders.

That big red beast in the shade of the tree was a '57 Suburban.

1-ton K-30 Suburban was pretty cool too - up close it was easy to see this was a regular driver, not a show vehicle.

Dang. Remind me to fire the photographer.

I got to show my son "my" first car - a '74 Standard Beetle in Rallye Yellow shown behind the Jeep. Okay, mine was a '74 Super Beetle with the slightly different front end, but it wasn't the time to nitpick.

The nice guy who owned the HEMITEE invited my son to jump up on the giant rear tire and then into the driver's seat.

That Cyclone is FANTASTIC!