Page 101 of 195 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1945

Thread: Notable car sightings

You guys crack me up.
    Whoomah!

I think it's incredibly unattractive compared to the Mazda3 and Focus hatch, but I'm glad they're at least offering it.

I think it looks overly aggressive and will probably end up dating quite quickly (say within 4-5 years), but I don't think it's THAT ugly.

Wtf is it with Bangkok and I8's. I've saw a stack on my last trip and have seen more this week in Bangkok as I've seen in the rest of the world. It must be the only country in the world where i8's are more common than m3's

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    I think it looks overly aggressive and will probably end up dating quite quickly (say within 4-5 years), but I don't think it's THAT ugly.
    Truth.

C'mon TSG, so the front-end looks like a Transformer -- you LOVED the Transformers when you were a child!!

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by IMOA View Post
    Wtf is it with Bangkok and I8's. I've saw a stack on my last trip and have seen more this week in Bangkok as I've seen in the rest of the world. It must be the only country in the world where i8's are more common than m3's
    They love dem electric performance cars?

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post

Nate, they tweaked the rear styling, for some reason.

The more I see that car the more I like the four-door 4-series BMW.
    Last edited by dodint; December 21st, 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    Truth.

C'mon TSG, so the front-end looks like a Transformer -- you LOVED the Transformers when you were a child!!
    I still love the transformers, but Civic is just ugly. The front end is clearly supposed to look aggressive, but what it looks like is an SUV, the type of front end you find on the Cayenne, where Porsche didn't quite know how to translate sports car looks onto a truck. It's a huge amount of real estate filled with bizarre fake intakes. It has Honda's insane two-level grille which is passable on the CR-V because I don't care, but looks ridiculous on the Civic. Back in the day all the Korean cars looked like silly impersonations of Japanese cars, but the new Honda front end looks like a silly impersonation of a Kia. The rear end is equally awkward - an overly-sloped hatch with gigantic insane lights. A couple generations ago I thought the CIVIC branding with the backwards C was neat, and then mimicking that on the tail light's was neat and I was sad when they abandoned that. They brought it back with a crazy vengeance, like it was a patient at Arkham. Then they threw in more stupid fake vents like a bizarre 2nd gen tC and a dumb center exhaust... It was neat when Ford put a center exhaust on a hot hatch, but now Honda is copying Ford is copying ... Corvette? The Civic is an insane mishmash of 3rd hand styling glued together, like Honda is in the kitchen sink business.

Honda went from a company of engineers who maybe missed the bling department but always delivered form-follows-function vehicles. There is so much Look at Me in the last ten years of Honda products all I want to do is look away.

Donk with "28s" in huge scripted font on the rear-side windows.

Clearly, self-worth is directly proportional to wheel size.
    Last edited by Cam; December 31st, 2016 at 07:17 AM.

Or horsepower.

Or subscribers.

Or likes.

Or bank balance.

Humans love numbers!
    Get that weak shit off my track