Page 117 of 195 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1945

Thread: Notable car sightings

Last Friday I got to see a few cars running from The Tire Rack in South Bend, IN up to Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, MI as part of this year's "One Lap" or whatever they're calling it. The most interesting thing I saw was a Ford Country Squire wagon in great shape wearing a One Lap number on its doors.
    Yesterday the sightings were limited to a minty Plymouth Laser Turbo in that bright metallic green that SCREAMS late 80s. Also spotted was a Volvo Amazon coupe in primer and sporting a rollbar.

Earlier this evening, I was driving back from Iowa & helping my mother move. I stopped at a rest area in missouri to pee and smoke a cigarette. As I'm standing there by my car, a crappy-looking red lincoln ls pulls in making a terrible scraping sound like its dragging the muffler, but I don't think anything of it until the driver - an early 20's female, gets out and runs around while shouting into her phone. At this point I notice her car has left a wide trail of liquid behind it, and she's screaming about gas. Turns out that a fencepost had bounced out of the bed of a truck in front of her, hit the ground, and completely speared her gas tank. It was literally pouring out as we watched - it emptied in less than 3 minutes. Fun times.
    I ended up sticking around and directing traffic around the giant pool of gas until her dad showed up.
    -Formerly Stabulator

That's fucking awesome.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    At today's local Cars & Coffee, there was an imported Toyota Soarer Aerocabin, a rare limited edition convertible hardtop.

Also, somehow, a 2000 S15 Nissan Silvia...
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

One of the local little league parents shuttles her kid to and from the ball field in an OG Fiat 500. That rules.
    Whoomah!

Jaguar E-type coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    One of the local little league parents shuttles her kid to and from the ball field in an OG Fiat 500. That rules.
    FUCKING DAVIS!

Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    At today's local Cars & Coffee, there was an imported Toyota Soarer Aerocabin, a rare limited edition convertible hardtop.

Also, somehow, a 2000 S15 Nissan Silvia...
    I was passing through your region and got stuck behind a guy in a black 350Z but he rebadged it as a FairladyZ.

*nnnngggggggggg*

It's rare as an adult to cry and need your mommy, but this after noon I was victimized by this craptastropiece

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AqwvoBt9ZBp2gfBvheBautXu7sw__w

and had no god damned choice.