Page 137 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1943

Thread: Notable car sightings

Totally, and that's on my mind when I drive it. Not that I'm a reckless driver but I know that if I do something not good I'm not just going to be able to ease back into traffic and move on with life. I think I have the only DMC in this part of Pittsburgh so if I go blasting through residential zones with The Power of Love at full tilt it's going to catch up with me eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by pl8ster View Post
    Maybe someone else can corroborate this - I think I saw/heard a newer Raptor (non-V8) at a distance under heavy throttle, not sure if it was stock or had some exhaust work but it sounded not unlike a delivery truck missing a muffler. It gave me the sad.
    Was it a diesel? They can sound loud AF and go like a raped ape.

Currently, the raptor only comes with a high output Ecoboost v6

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Passed a beautiful BMW Z8 in the wild yesterday, probably a first for that.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Yeah, can't say I have ever seen one not in a BMW service center.

Took notice of a gorgeous W124 300E today while puttering along on the freeway. Lowered slightly, tint all round, sexy wheel and tire package, and the suspension was a symphony of movement while the body remained rock steady.

Later, got passed by a red W126 560SEC coupe with a lovely exhaust sound; woofly and burbly and melliflous as he accelerated away. There's an incomparable beauty to the elegant and timeless Paul Bracq designed pillarless coupes of the eighties. Until they start being neglected or have large chromey wheels installed on them; then they look tacky.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Saw a super early car yesterday, it was practically something around the Model T era, had 4 people riding, and was probably early 1920's at the LATEST, probably 1910's. I believe it was a dark green, but only caught a glimpse as it drove by briefly.

Shit load of Porsches, BMWs and Vettes on I-94 as part of the Tire Rack One Lap Of America. The ones that really stood out were a trio of Chevy HHR SS and a first gen NSX.

Saw an early NSX pulling out of a gated community today.

Distinct lack of cool vehicle sightings in the 1,650 miles to OH and back over the weekend, save for a screaming yellow new-looking Lambo (I'm out of the loop on current models) on I-84 in eastern New York. It had a Montana plate on the back, which even my wife noticed. I explained that Montana was a popular 'tax dodge' state for registrations and that it was almost certainly a local car.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid