Page 138 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1943

Thread: Notable car sightings

Saw a burnt orange Lambo in Latrobe of all places. Not sure how it manages the pot holes.

The only really notable sightings on our 4,000 mile road trip were two race team trucks, McLaren and Ferrari. One was heading north on I-95 and the other was going north on I-77 respectively.

Depending on the timing, they may have been heading to the PWC race at CTMP and the IMSA race at Mid Ohio, respectively.

Administrator
    Speaking of i8s, I was impressed at this one's ability to park in both the EV-only and handicapped spots at the same time.

(He did not have a handicapped placard up front either)

Saw a Mclaren 12C Spyder coming out of private driveway in the woods in Fox Chapel.

Administrator
    Saw an XJ 220 in the wild waiting to turn left onto Sawtelle from Pico in West LA. That might be the most rare car I've spotted on the roads (there have been nearly 100 more P1s built than XJ 220s). Unfortunately I was navigating a pretty heavily trafficked intersection on my bike, so no pics :/

How rare? We've got one kicking around town. The guy also has a Carrera GT, some rare version of a Diablo, and a Ford GT (the supercharged one). His 720S is on the way. Must be nice.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Saw a Viper RT/10 today, the only one in the city (aside from an SRT/10 which is also in this city).

Does it still count though if i know the driver, and he was following me to my brothers place since he's always loved the RT/10?
    More pics of it here: http://gtxforums.net/showthread.php?...f-thread)-Kiwi!

For interests/boredoms sake, the motorway in this photo is the southernmost motorway in the world. And it only goes for 15-20km's.
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; June 2nd, 2018 at 11:32 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    How rare? We've got one kicking around town. The guy also has a Carrera GT, some rare version of a Diablo, and a Ford GT (the supercharged one). His 720S is on the way. Must be nice.
    According to Wikipedia, there were only 281 made, and I think the next rarest one I've seen was an F50 at 349. At least that's what I was judging rareness on, the number produced.

I know GT-R sightings are probably only a novelty for me up here in Maine, but this morning I saw one with a Utah license plate and New England Patriots license plate frame, which added another odd dimension to an already unlikely sighting. They were leaving a gym parking lot, so maybe a new transplant vs. one of the many tourists that have already begun to descend on Vacationland.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid