Page 149 of 195 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1943

Thread: Notable car sightings

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    a maroon Mclaren something...I can't keep up with their new models....it was coming out of my crappy apartment complex....not sure why

Administrator
    They are just about impossible to tell apart, aren't they?

McLaren makes one of the best looking mass-produced sports cars nowadays.

Did a Porsche day and oh some nice cars.
    I get use to seeing GT3s, but this time we had 2 GT3RS and a GT2RS!!

Sorry - no full car shots, had strict rules of what we could take photos. The location is suppose to be secret and not to be talked about.
    A couple of teasers

IMG_4628.jpg
    IMG_4637.jpg

An hour or so I noticed a car parked on the street that I could not identify. I'm not sure how its generic looks and bland color caught my eye, but I did a double-take when I first saw it. Looking down from an upper floor nearby, it was hard to see a logo or name. A co-worker, probably too young to remember Toyota Supras but with better eyes than mine said it said SUPRA on the back. Another guy said it was a Suzuki due to the "S" logo.

I finally had to walk down there and find out for myself. It is a Seat Cupra with license plates from Durango, Mexico. I don't think I've ever seen a Seat car before.

Not the best pictures, I know, but there's a wall of windows right there with people inside and I didn't want to look like a creepy weirdo taking multiple pictures.

Administrator
    That's a pretty rare sighting up here. I see a ton of Seat Ibizas every time I go to Europe, but I'm not sure I've seen a Cupra.

Saw a black Jeep with an Umbrella Corp. logo on the door.

Saw an LFA the other day while walking my dog. Of course just some old guy putzing around at idle basically. His plate was "LFA 1[XX]" (Couldn't remember the last two digits). So I'm guessing it was his chassis number. It pulled into my neighborhood as I was heading out, and as I was coming back in, it pulled out. I was excited to hear that glorious V10 as he pulled out on to the major roadway, but nope. He just pulled away about as quietly as possible with that car.

I think if Toyota had re-released the LFA with no changes except legally necessary, an aluminum chassis and cheaper body materials, and put a Supra badge on it and sold it for GT-R/NSX prices, no one would complain.

Administrator
    Complete with handicapped placard hanging from the rear view mirror.

Being a handicapped driver doesnt mean you cant have good taste in cars