Page 4 of 195 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Notable car sightings

This morning: An immaculate 1980s 2-door short-wheelbase Gelandewagen with nice rally lights. Forest green. There's actually a couple of these running around in North Seattle.

Not sure who the owner is, but one of my best customers currently has a McLaren MP4-12C in the body shop. Nothing wrong with it, I assume it must be in for detailing or something. Wicked purple-looking colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Taimar View Post
    Buick Reatta - red.
    Buick Reatta - white.
    Must be Reatta weather--I saw one today in white.
    Whoomah!

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Saw a green TVR Chimera convertible the other day. Think there is also a black/dark TVR T350 in town too.

On Friday I tailed a car I haven't seen much less thought about in near 20 years... an E36-based AC Schnitzer S3. I don't think it was the later-variety CLS as it didn't have the semi-boxed rear flanks, but still a pretty special car.

Later model Dodge Daytona(blue over silver) in excellent condition driving around. It had a rear window louver to boot. Can't remember the last time I saw one on the road in average to terrible condition, let alone one in this good of condition.

There's one of those somewhere near my neighborhood in half-decent shape. I saw it on craigslist a few years where the owner wanted something like $8 grand for it which was a complete pipedream.
    Pretty sure he didn't get his price, cause I saw him driving around again like a year later.
    -Formerly Stabulator

One of the common sights on my Saturday route is a late 60's Ranchero and a '77-'79 Ranchero GT.

An STS-V on my commute this morning with a "fat chicks" mud-flap decal centered on the rear bumper.

*snort*
    Whoomah!

Porsche Cayenne, Now this would not be normally a notable car sighting, except this one is rocking a giant skull and cross bones across the hood, which makes it an oddity