Page 51 of 195 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Notable car sightings

I saw an Elise.

20150517_170820.jpg

A Porsche Speedster. could have been a replica though.

Aren't the real ones worth like a beeeelion dollars? I pretty much assumed every one I've ever seen has been a replica since I also assumed all the real ones are in a garage somewhere wrapped in bubble wrap.

I think I've seen 1 Speedster here, but given that cars are usually treated like jewellery here by certain rich people I wouldn't be surprised if it was a real one.

Nevermind, it's the Spyder I was thinking of that's worth crazy money. I think the speedsters are still worth a lot, but not on the multi-million level of the Spyder. I'm not crazy about the speedster honestly... Looks too much like an upside down bathtub to me.

Sorry, I just noticed the other orange Elise in Michigan. WTF are the chances of 2 of them being on the road at the same time, and in the same place?!!! Minimal, I'd have thought.

A beautiful later gen NSX, looked like it was right out of showroom. Also a green 650S Spyder.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Sorry, I just noticed the other orange Elise in Michigan. WTF are the chances of 2 of them being on the road at the same time, and in the same place?!!! Minimal, I'd have thought.
    I have seen two yellow ones, that orange one, and a black one around here. I have heard of others. I think being that this area eats and breathes the automotive industry that there is a specific sub-set of people who appreciate the Elise for what it is and have bought them like me despite the abysmal road conditions around here.

The Elise is a car that engineering geeks lust over, and there are plenty of engineers around here.

A lifted Dodge Ram, on chrome 22s or similar, with SS badging on at least the side. And they sucked at parking it, despite going to a space with 2-3 open spots in a row. Almost hit me as they were trying to back up and get lined up.
    Get that weak shit off my track