Page 85 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Notable car sightings

Seems unlikely. I doubt that many could travel that far. More likely some BTTF nutjob hoarding them all, just waiting for someone to invent the flux capacitor.

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    I doubt that many could travel that far.
    On Saturday we had dinner at an Italian restaurant that also had a bar in it and since we didn't have a reservation our table was close enough to the bar that we could hear the banter.

Patron: There is some kind of Delorean thing across the street, I've seen a bunch of them around.

Bartender: Yeah, they're having a convention. I think they have most of Deloreans that are still running, there can't be many.

Only off by 6,920 or so.

As for Ontario C-series plates, I saw another one yesterday with letters CAAR.

This morning I saw a bright red 1966 or so Pontiac Parisienne with a white convertible top. Looked quite like vintage Matchbox 22c. Except for the convertible top. And the Matchbox was a Grand Prix, but on the real-life sighting, "Parisienne" was in lettering big enough you could read it, even driving by.

Nothing exotic or exciting but i saw a first generation Honda Insight while coming home from work.

I still have a weird fascination with those things. Last I checked they got retrofit batteries sorted... if I ever found one, I'd seriously consider buying it. SO TINY!

Someone around here bought a CTS-V coupe and immediately painted it matte grey. Still has dealer plates. Fucking thing looks like a stealth fighter.

the Insight caught my eye cause it was so odd to see it. I havent seen one in a long time.

Even more so than the old ford pickup that was behind me. I think it was an F100 but it was purple and lowered.

Lotus Exige.

Administrator
    Saw a second gen Fiero in shockingly good condition.

Not a great capture, but I spotted a 918 tonight! Only saw it at the last second.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    First Focus RS in the wild, in that funky battleship gray sort of color.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via