Page 99 of 195 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Notable car sightings

Another light blue focus RS

Seriously, why would people post that much?

Saw a red Porsche 959 down in Orange County on highway 73. Also saw a newer Ferrari and Lamborghini. Found out later when I went to pay it that the toll to drive on that road is pretty excessive, guess the expensive cars make sense!

Administrator
    Sorry for the shit quality.

Nice! And very stock looking, too.

The guy that runs BMW2002FAQ has a nice red one up here.

edit: and he kept his Euro plate, too:
    Whoomah!

Female Masturbatory Aid
    No phone on me at the time, but there's a new ZL1 sitting outside my building/complex.

Last week, saw a 96-98 Supra that looked showroom new.

The Starbucks 1/4 mile away has the usual characters most days (can't remember if I mentioned it before) SLS AMG and Charger Wildcat are usually parked there.

Lots of crazy spottings last night.

First I saw this weird custom thing out of the corner of my eye making loud noises. So I pulled over to see if it was coming this way. It wasn't, but I cought a glimpse of it. It looked like it was one of those Lexus concept cars from Minority Report. This is the best I could do for an image

for reference:

Then I was riding by a pretty posh resaurant on South Beach, when I noticed I was surrounded by 6 (!) Rolls Royces of various flavors. I later realized I was wrong though. One of them was a Bentley . Also saw a AMG GT there, and a McLaren, not sure but I think 12C, maybe 650S at another fancy Steak House. Oh, and earlier, I was almost cut-off by a Wraith crossing the merge median.

Later I was behind a couple of guys who seemed to be together in a modified M4 and GTR. They were both loud, the GTR stupid loud, but sounded good, while the BMW just sounded flatulent. Further down the road we were joined by a 991 GT3-RS and shortly after a 997.2 GT3-RS. Here's all four, the 997 in front of the GTR.

Then, finally, I was passing by the BMW/Rolls dealer, which, NBD, but then I notice a Veyron, so I slow down to look thruogh the window at it, and what do I see behind it?

A freakin' Chiron. I didn't even know these things were being delivered yet. (not pictured: They Veyron to my left)
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; December 4th, 2016 at 11:12 AM.

Saw a new Civic HB in the wild. Looks good in black with tinted windows! The rear fender "vents" are large. Large like your Mom.
    Whoomah!

There was an evil looking dark grey/black Corvette today with an awful,really terrible sounding exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Saw a new Civic HB in the wild. Looks good in black with tinted windows! The rear fender "vents" are large. Large like your Mom.
    Doesn't it just look like the old Civic?

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    List the FiST. If you find a solid buyer, go ahead and sell it with a clear conscience.

You won't truly be happy until you're back in a Honda.