Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Future of EV...

The $42-million that Tesla paid for the NUMMI plant didn't include the manufacturing equipment, FWIW. Just the land and the buildings.
    Whoomah!

I seriously doubt that thing will ever see production. There are so many problems with the company, not the least of which are supplier lawsuits, even if they had a viable design they'd not be able to make it.

Yeah, odds are against them...; however, the Chinese boss is fully committed to this venture though, shutting down other parts of his company for FF. So if FF goes belly up, he'll go along with it. Much like how Elon risked all for his companies...

However I'm not that sure if this guys is made out of the same stuff as Elon though... He is a micro managing ahole that cause Mattiacci, their global sales chief to quit days before the CES...

I missed this thread the first time around! I was looking at Faraday Future but decided against it... seemed like more of the same, coming from SpaceX!

Unless you're looking specifically for EV experience, otherwise I wouldn't recommend making a switch right now since they are in financially shaky grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Unless you're looking specifically for EV experience, otherwise I wouldn't recommend making a switch right now since they are in financially shaky grounds.
    Yeah definitely, I ended up taking a different job back in November, seeing recent reports about FF I feel like I made a good decision!