Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast

Thread: This is the thread where we talk about bad driving/riding/walking

Doesn't matter what vehicle, if any, you're piloting, some people in the wrong will always immediately pass blame on someone else rather than accepting it themselves.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Hey I remember this thread!

My periph failed me. Didn't notice that Escalade about to T-Bone me until it would have been too late. I wonder if because it was so similar to the Tahoe that stopped. Luckily they saw me in time. Note they just kept going anyway after.

[oo) [|||] [|||] (oo]
    (_/__\_____/__\_)

I forgot about this thread.

That was a close call.

I saw someone run three red lights in a row on Friday, after making a left onto the street that was a bit out of control.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Someone road raged at me the other week. I was driving along a busy road with plenty of other cars, going under a freeway overpass. I was in the right lane and there was traffic coming off the freeway. There is a traffic merge lane, with a white SUV in it. It can't merge because there are cars passing, including me. I moved to the left lane to pass a slower truck. The aforementioned SUV aggressively caught up to me, tailgated me and blared their horn. I moved into the right lane again. They pulled up beside me and gave me the finger, then did a U-turn and went back the other way.

This guy chased me down just to give me the finger, even though I didn't do anything wrong. I can only guess he was mad at me because I didn't stop to let him in, despite the fact cars coming off the freeway there have, not one, but two yield signs.

I had a Pajero drive straight on top of, and down a wire median barrier in my rear vision mirror at 6:45 am yesterday, on a highway such that if the barrier hadn't been there, he would have driven into oncoming traffic.
    Observing his driving to that point, he was either asleep, or more likely under the influence.
    The police were called.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.

Administrator
    That one's been pretty big news here. A little pissed they're only offering $5k for help tracking the driver down. In the meantime, that's one of the most dangerous intersections in LA and was slated to have protected bike lanes by now, but the city council person in that district has blocked implementation for nearly a decade now.

The guy is so lucky he fell the right direction, that would have ended very differently if he'd fallen to his left.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I hope he went for a smoke after that.

And a lotto ticket.
    acket.