Page 62 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by pl8ster View Post
    BMW M6 GT3 Walkenhorst Motorsport '16
    Great car. It’s shitloads of fun from the driver’s view. That big ol’ front end blocks most of your vision on some of the Nordschliefe’s more elevated crests, so I t’s very much a ‘spatial awareness’ exercise at speed, and heaps more fun to do than simply trying for lap times.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Cheers, haven't driven that car yet. Pretty sure i've said it before, but the incar view in GT Sport is by far the easiest to drive with out of every racing game i've ever played, right back to PS1/PS2 days. I somehow have better than usual spacial awareness, so i can get close to other cars/the edge of the track etc and still drive really fast.

So yeah, it's great fun doing a race just to drive in that view. I only switch to bonnet/roof cam if i'm struggling to beat something and need to know exactly where the car is instead of guess.

I dropped the TCS on the M6 to 2 and actually found it easier to drive, which I definitely wasn't expecting. A few runs at lunch netted me 6:58.3xx and I definitely left some time out there. Maybe TCS set to 1 will make it easier to drive still

And I'm almost out of D. I think I'm a low B/high C driver, really.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    I've fallen in love again. Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Street Car at Maggiore. The perfect amount of loose, great when you can get it right.

Currently 9th in the fastest lap standings.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Rats, I guess that means I happnow have to grind to get it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...thread.373223/

An interesting development brewing, and one that I had noticed for some time now. A small collection of users are able to set fantastic lap times far faster than anyone else in the Top 10 rankings, apparently due to a bug that grants them far more grip than everyone else has in the game. It appears to be tied to accounts as some users who have been called on this have created subaccounts and are unable to match the lap times they originally set.

I noticed that with some of the lap times on the challenges. I stopped doing the challenge when I noticed it.

I wonder if the same can be said for a loss of grip too?

Finally managed to claw my way up to S Drivers Rank. Two days of near consistent 2nd place finishes in the ten lap enduros put it over the top.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=search

This tool tells you exactly where you stand on DR and SR rankings, from day to day, to show you how you're progressing or regressing.

Junior Potato
    Mines pretty good:

2/2 clean races
    1/2 wins
    1/2 fastest laps

GT Sport 1.11 Update coming tonight. 10 new cars, Monza, and three new shorter layouts for Lago Maggiore. Four new GT League events added as well.