Page 140 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1474

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Another night, another stream

Last edited by The359; March 28th, 2020 at 05:10 PM.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

I had a spin on lap one, turn one, down to tenth, battled my way to 6th. Driver number was 5, I netted........8 points on my DR. Lol

I signed up for an endurance race in GT Sport from someone I follow on Instagram, 300km of Group C cars at Fuji. I'll probably stream it Saturday night. Not sure about the strength of the field but it'll be nice to do something different. I'll be running a Porsche 962C.

Junior Potato
    Ugh. God I hate Fuji. This week’s daily race C has Fuji and I’m avoiding it.

Fuji sucks.

It's not my favorite either but it's grown on me over the years. Once you master the second half of the track, it's fun. I do prefer the shorter version without the tight chicane though.

Matt, sorry we just missed you tonight. You kept joining/quitting right before we started the last race. We have a group Tyler and I run with every Wednesday night in a public lobby. Had some quick folks in there tonight. I will post a reminder here next week.

No worries, I had an early end to the night for FIA races and just happened to drop it but it wouldn't let me connect. I figured you guys were done for the night.

Here is my Group C Fuji 300km with a very international and varied group of drivers. With practice and qualifying, should run for approximately 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Matt, sorry we just missed you tonight. You kept joining/quitting right before we started the last race. We have a group Tyler and I run with every Wednesday night in a public lobby. Had some quick folks in there tonight. I will post a reminder here next week.
    Here are the details for tonight if anyone wants to drop in:

8pm eastern
    Lobby is called “Kansas City Shuffle.”
    Car class for tonight is N400 w/BoP on. Sport tires.
    If you want in on the party chat send me (dodint) a message and I'll forward a message to the host (z-nigma) to have you added.
    Send me a friend request if you haven't already and you can just find the lobby that way.

We pick one class of car and run 4-5 lap sprint races on different tracks. We vote on the tracks in between rounds, run about 2 laps of qualifying, and then race. Rinse, repeat.
    It's a mix of fast guys and newer folks, but everyone there are real life racers/autocrossers that run clean.