Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 791 to 798 of 798

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

  1. #791
    Metal Detector pl8ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maine | USA
    Posts
    595
    It seems like the 'game freezing' thing is becoming more common. I know Jeff (notgm/gunmetal) has had several issues with that in the last week, and I experienced it once as well a few days ago, the first time that I can remember that happening since I started playing in October.

    But it sucks far more for someone who actually has a chance to compete, damn.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME

  2. #792
    Metal Detector pl8ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maine | USA
    Posts
    595
    My reward for getting back to the rarefied air of SR: S? Being put in a daily race lobby with drivers having names like "GT_Academy_2013." Everyone in that lobby had a qualifying time, and I was dead last.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME

  3. #793
    We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,122
    GT_Academy_2013 is one of the guys who competed with Bryan, if I remember correctly.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

  4. #794
    Yep, that's Tyrrell. Very very fast.

  5. #795
    Metal Detector pl8ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maine | USA
    Posts
    595
    Yeah, but go ahead and drop me and my B-class driver rating in there, sure. Too bad moving up from 16th to 10th in a room like that still makes me lose driver rating points
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME

  6. #796
    We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,122
    I had noticed for a while some rooms were 75% A/S people, and the other 25% were D/S people. Never understood that.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

  7. #797
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,012
    I won a race!
    Got pole, stayed clean and won.
    Ok no big deal for most of you, this was my first win since the week the game was released!
    Ticked off level 2 achievement for both (with total of 5)

    First time in ages I’ve been in a race with people ranked the same as me. Even the first few races I entered I was up against B drivers when I’m D. And I was 2s off their pace.
    Then I entered again and they hadn’t!

  8. #798
    Metal Detector pl8ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maine | USA
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    I won a race!
    Got pole, stayed clean and won.
    Ok no big deal for most of you, this was my first win since the week the game was released!
    Ticked off level 2 achievement for both (with total of 5)

    First time in ages Iíve been in a race with people ranked the same as me. Even the first few races I entered I was up against B drivers when Iím D. And I was 2s off their pace.
    Then I entered again and they hadnít!
    That is awesome! And I feel your pain, I'm a solid B driver who always seems to be up against A+ and S drivers...but well more than 2s off their pace!
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •