Page 93 of 148 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

That's a pretty kick ass group of cars for an update right there.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    The other two appear to be a Pontiac Trans Am and a Tesla Model S
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

*twiddle*

This wheel would be nice to have...

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    For those who might have struggled a bit in Sport Mode, they've announced they've changed the Regions that everyone is playing in. Europe/Africa/Middle East remains the same, but Australia and New Zealand have been grouped together, pulled from the Asian group, and the United States and Canada have been separated from the Americas group.

No more Brazilians for us, no more Japanese for the Aussies!
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Yeah, i tried a couple of Sport mode races the other day, the first in more than half a year, and the first race i did mainly had Japanese racers in it with a couple of Aussies, and partway through the first or second lap i suddenly got booted from the race. I suspect it was because my signal strength thingy was only on two bars or so. Despite being on the fastest possible internet speed in NZ...

Not a bad idea - although Id say mostly for language reasons.

I picked up the g29 from the ad Nate shared. Just now able to get around to playing with it due to a crazy schedule. Need to get the pedals and wheel bolted down to get a good feel for it, but already loving the change.

I just got a brutal reminder about how fucked the penalty system is in this game at times.

I got pitted by a guy twice and was penalized when it forced me off the track in a spin and cutting a corner while he gets to just slide by

Working on going through every single license test and trying to pull within a tenth of 10th place on each test before I move on to the next one.

I have been fairly successful on test 10 and 11 with slowly chipping time away, but on test 12, I for the life of me can't get the line figured out. It's the final turn on Willow springs in the megane Gr4, and I have historically struggled with anything that powers the wrong wheels.

I try taking the line I did with the m4 and the car slides out early, I try to tuck in earlier, and it slides out later. If I get it to stick through the early Apex, the car has no speed on to the straight. This is all super frustrating, because I fell like the front of the car is just washing out.

Any advice?

Buy an even better wheel.