Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,233 of 1233

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Bit late, but meh.

Junior Potato
    Iím now an A grade racer

I made the leap last night during one of this weekís daily races, which is at Spa again. A few mid-pack-to-podium races did the trick - one of which contained a bloody epic pass. Iíll upload a video of that replay tonight.

I seem to have Spa really dialled compared to the people I was racing against. It doesnít take long for me to get really comfortable with the circuit and start hassling people for places and it feels likeÖ a really nice pair of shoes. What?

Anyway moving on from that stupid analogy, Daily Race C is also very exciting. Itís in the Super Formula at Catalunya for 13 laps. Those things are really nice to drive but you have to be on it. They teach you lots about pin-sharp accuracy, as well as what low speed understeer truly is when youíre off the aero. I started 11th and came 5th in the race I did, and Iíd expect my lap times to tumble if I have more goes at it.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    A few mid-pack-to-podium races did the trick - one of which contained a bloody epic pass. I’ll upload a video of that replay tonight.
    As requested (by no one) and as promised (by me, also no one) here's that video. Check out the action heading into the bus stop on lap 2. I was hanging back and thought I was going to get murdered!