Page 75 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    And it better be bloody good, after the effort RWA has put in.

No pressure.

Fantastic work. Your crosshairs and image upload were perfect. I was able to knock out the first bit of the decal in 5 minutes or so, but do to the location, part of it was intruding into another 'body' area. So I had to get creative as to how to carry the rest of the design while still making it look like one. This is something which I had to do for the entire design. The Hood's 'Mobile 1" design took me almost 5 hours alone due to 3 different panels and a TON of curves which kept making the edges looking completely shitty.

I really wanted to put more decals (which I had already downloaded) on the side-skirts, etc but the Gr. 4 design doesn't really take well to that at all. If I get a wild hair, I will do another (different numbering too) on the Gr. 3 Car.

I really can't thank you enough RWA for the effort you put into the NCM logo. I hope you all enjoy it.

93_1994_imsa_snakeskinner_web ref-3.jpg

I looked at as many of these photos I could find. Many of which are low resolution and are a jpg file of sorts which don't allow for clear visualizations of certain advertisements when blown up.

Morrison Corvette.jpg

Morrison Corvette Le Mans.jpg

Thanks for letting me ramble guys

The nurburg gp ring is a complete bitch of a track to race at.

Since I have been running it, my driver and sporting reg has dropped because of the first corner and people not knowing how to give room. It's maddening.

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    The nurburg gp ring is a complete bitch of a track to race at.

Since I have been running it, my driver and sporting reg has dropped because of the first corner and people not knowing how to give room. It's maddening.
    I ran it once, qualified in 6th and was able to somehow escape the early carnage and capitalize on others' mistakes to finish 3rd. But I could have just as easily finished 8th, I just got lucky.

I refuse to run any of the Tokyo Expressway daily races anymore because of what you're talking about.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

Ran my first FIA Manufacturer Champ race. Got pole and fastest lap, finished 14th. Gave up the lead on an error I didn't commit one time in practice or qualifying. Then it was just getting cycled back as I couldn't manage traffic. Very discouraging.

I know the penalties are there for a reason, and it is the right idea, but for me i find it too stressful (my heart is usually pounding during Sport races) and i get too worried about accidentally hitting someone, or getting taken out myself, and about losing SR and DR.

That's the main reason i've not touched that mode for months. Kind of a shame really.

And then I go on to win a Daily Race C in the same car/track combo by 6 seconds as the execution was flawless.. Whatever...

Has the griefing died down much at all?

Honestly the racing was very good, but maybe it's because I qualified so high in everything I ran last night. It was right up there with iRaciing in that regard. I was door to door through 90 degree turns with people and everyone gave good racing space. My mistakes were my own, save for one guy that hip checked me in the FIA race but it was a racing incident. I'm a C/S driver.

It also helps that the game goes out of its way to avoid collisions. There was one point that I missed a braking point and would've lightly tapped the bumper of the guy ahead of me; instead I went 'invisible' until they pulled away. It saves a lot of heartache but does make it definitively not a simulator.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    I had fallen out of playing the game for a while, so my driving seems subpar, but I finally got a chance to enter. Good Nations Cup race, miserable Manufacturers Cup race. Yet somehow, even with missing the first two races of the season, I'm 3rd and 2nd respectively for highest points for Pennsylvania.

Guess no one is playing?
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via