Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    And it better be bloody good, after the effort RWA has put in.

No pressure.

Fantastic work. Your crosshairs and image upload were perfect. I was able to knock out the first bit of the decal in 5 minutes or so, but do to the location, part of it was intruding into another 'body' area. So I had to get creative as to how to carry the rest of the design while still making it look like one. This is something which I had to do for the entire design. The Hood's 'Mobile 1" design took me almost 5 hours alone due to 3 different panels and a TON of curves which kept making the edges looking completely shitty.

I really wanted to put more decals (which I had already downloaded) on the side-skirts, etc but the Gr. 4 design doesn't really take well to that at all. If I get a wild hair, I will do another (different numbering too) on the Gr. 3 Car.

I really can't thank you enough RWA for the effort you put into the NCM logo. I hope you all enjoy it.

93_1994_imsa_snakeskinner_web ref-3.jpg

I looked at as many of these photos I could find. Many of which are low resolution and are a jpg file of sorts which don't allow for clear visualizations of certain advertisements when blown up.

Morrison Corvette.jpg

Morrison Corvette Le Mans.jpg

Thanks for letting me ramble guys

The nurburg gp ring is a complete bitch of a track to race at.

Since I have been running it, my driver and sporting reg has dropped because of the first corner and people not knowing how to give room. It's maddening.