Page 73 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    I too noticed the penalties at Le Mans, even in a race with a lot of fast guys 90% of the drivers ended up with a penalty at some point.

I think GT may be adopting the rule that Le Mans had a few years ago about the white line being the limit of the track, not the curbs. Meaning four wheels inside (or outside) the white line counting as a penalty. It was particularly noticable at the exit of the Dunlop chicane (running wide was a penalty) as well as the Mulsanne chicanes.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

For those that are interested, the FIA Championships are starting for real on Wednesday. A couple seasons for the summer, then regional championships after August with a World Final later in the year. But it seems Nissan has added an incentive: If you choose Nissan for the Manufacturers Championship, they will also be rewarding the highest scoring Nissan drivers with additional prizes and trips to Japan. I'm curious if any other car companies are planning to do the same

https://www.nismo.com/NissanGTSportCup/

Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    I too noticed the penalties at Le Mans, even in a race with a lot of fast guys 90% of the drivers ended up with a penalty at some point.

I think GT may be adopting the rule that Le Mans had a few years ago about the white line being the limit of the track, not the curbs. Meaning four wheels inside (or outside) the white line counting as a penalty. It was particularly noticable at the exit of the Dunlop chicane (running wide was a penalty) as well as the Mulsanne chicanes.
    I believe you are correct about the white line, that makes sense based on the penalties I was receiving. Didn't realize that was a real thing.

As for the FIA Championship, good luck. I'm just happy to get Top 5 in the daily races
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

The white line thing only lasted a year or two, they did it under the claim of trying to avoid the sharp stones being knocked onto the track, but they abandoned it pretty quickly.

Can someone here convert an image for me? Trying to convert to svg from png and I lose all color. Need a little help

Junior Potato
    I can do it if you can wait til I get home from work. Post up the image and I’ll have a look for you.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Was trying to replicate my brothers Supra with this car, wheels are as close as i can get (five spoke) at the moment - not that you can see them in this pic.

In this i was trying to make it look like the F40 was passing the Renault, and the Enzo was about to pass the F40

And this is my uncontrollable 600hp+ Supra, which'll have more power soon now i can afford to upgrade it more (ran out of mileage points)

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I can do it if you can wait til I get home from work. Post up the image and I’ll have a look for you.
    https://goo.gl/images/DWFvJU

It's the national Corvette museum. For some reason when I transfer it to svg, it goes all black.

Junior Potato
    Have you successfully converted files to SVG before?

Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    For those that are interested, the FIA Championships are starting for real on Wednesday. A couple seasons for the summer, then regional championships after August with a World Final later in the year. But it seems Nissan has added an incentive: If you choose Nissan for the Manufacturers Championship, they will also be rewarding the highest scoring Nissan drivers with additional prizes and trips to Japan. I'm curious if any other car companies are planning to do the same

https://www.nismo.com/NissanGTSportCup/
    Which one do you do? Or do you just do both?