Page 28 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

My copy is on the way, ended up being completely free. Going to put it in the PS4 when it gets here but I probably won't be able to play it for a few days, so the patching won't bother me if they do it all at once.

Junior Potato
    Man I just wish there was a way to pre-download patches starting the day before.

Like, imagine if the PS Store had a list of patches available for games you intend to purchase, and it let you start the download immediately.

Welp, I bought it....

My pre-ordered digital game downloaded itself while my PS4 was in rest mode and the 12GB patch started downloading automatically as soon as I turned the PS4 on last night. No prompting from me.

Junior Potato
    Finally got the bloody patch downloaded and had a few hours of play.

My word, isn't Bathurst at dawn some of the purdiest scenery ever recreated in a viddy game?

And look! Tyre deformation.

Junior Potato
    And I'm quite happy that some of the progress I made in the beta carried over, but no licence tests or missions made it, so I'll have to do them again

My Castrol Huracan is accounted for as well (thankfully), I wanted to add some stickers but it doesn't look like I can go back in and edit the livery. If anyone finds out how, please share the info!

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Can confirm, only the finished livery can be downloaded, but it is no longer editable. The same happened to my half-finished Turner BMW.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    The good thing about the matchmaking system in GTS is that drivers/players of any skill level will be placed with people of similar performance as ratings get sorted out.
    I noticed that. So I will never have the chance to race against you

And I don't know how anyone gets out of that daily race oval track without a huge hit to their SR. Not on Day 1, anyway.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

Administrator
    Interesting how delayed the reviews have been. Metacritic only shows 5 scored reviews so far. I did notice that IGN said they didn't have their review done because the review copy they got wouldn't let them do much of anything except play in an unsaveable arcade mode because the servers weren't working as expected.

That's the big negative, that there is almost literally nothing that can be saved if you're not online. The FIA connection is serious business, I'm wondering if they did away with any kind of local saves to preserve as much integrity as they could with regard to the ranked online racing.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid