Page 72 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

There were a few that made me want to Hulk Smash - the full lap of the 'Ring in the M6 was definitely one of them.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

Junior Potato
    Been working on something

There are other versions already up but they're all INFERIOR to mine.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Nice, Steve Richards's (?) M6. You should post that to their Facebook page if they have one.

Don't know how you peeps do that sorta thing, i made some great designs back in Forza 1. Then Forza 2 i made some okay ones. F3 i made only a handful. And it progressively gets worse from there, to the point where i don't think i've touched livery editor in the last few Forza games. All i've done in GT is change paint colour and downloaded already made liveries.

That is hot. Been wanting to do something a bit more adventerous lately but haven’t come up with the right idea yet.

Junior Potato
    Been working on something else

Yep, Marlboro has been done to death, but everyone does the wrong era, and I’ve gone for something a wee bit different…

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Well, finally ventured back into Scapes mode for half an hour or so last night.

Coulda spent more time refining this last night, but was too tired.

Reasonably okay with this one, but again - tired.

Very happy with this one. Tried a silver Raptor instead of the EVO at first but it was so much bigger than the Supra that it looked out of place.

Anyone else doing the GTI daily race at LeMans and finding the track penalties far more unforgiving than usual? I thought the rule was at least 2 tires on the track side of the curbing...but there are additional restrictions that I'm trying to sort through. One specific thing I remember is not to glance the inside red curb on the very last turn. I guess that's why it's red...didn't know there were different classes of curbs. I think you know by now I'm not terribly good at this

Junior Potato
    I haven’t done the daily race, but I do know that you can be very quick through there if you’re aggressive with the left curb and leave yourself enough space with that final curb.

Same goes for Monza. I’m finding more time in the chicanes there but I stick to single player and I’m scared that my advances won’t be at all legal in multiplayer

You can't be aggressive through the last la Sarthe corner in a daily race, I can tell you that. The kicker is that for qualifying, they start you out before the last two sets of corners and if you get a penalty on the last corner, they drop it on you right before you cross the start/finish line to begin your actual lap...