Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your GT7 photos (scapes, screenshots, styles etc)

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar

Your GT7 photos (scapes, screenshots, styles etc)

To save scrolling thru many pages for pics in the main topic, just chuck them in here to feast everyone's eyes non-stop.

I've taken a bajillion screenshots so far (cos i'm lazy), but here's the only three that are attached to my online profile so far. Hopefully these will link straight from gran-turismo.com.

Firstly, this is the first car i modified fully, and covered all the chrome (fuel cap, front grill, bumpers etc) in a black decal for a mega stealth look. Damn fast wee car and a real giant killer. And a corner killer too. This should be attached to my online profile if you want this for your garage (style is edit locked though). Paint is Skyline Midnight Purple.

And my GTO before i heavily customised it (now black, with wings and horsepower), as a part of one of the cafe books (take a pic of a car in scapes) i think?

And a pic of my fully modded mini, and visually modded Clio and Aqua. My wifes sister drives an Aqua (a more top of the line version than in GT7 tho) and she and her children were enjoying watching me 'drift' it around Deep Forest.
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; March 8th, 2022 at 07:24 PM.

Junior Potato
    A livery wot I done this weekend, based on Valentino Rossi's WRT Audi for the GT World Challenge Europe. Plz download

Administrator
    If I get bannededed for having ACC on a car livery, I'll be demanding compensation.

Awesome livery RWA. I gave up on liveries after about Forza Motorsport 3 i think. I got too lazy.

The best of the 150 or so screenshots i've taken of the game so far.

Heat haze

Rain mist, before the 1.06 update nerfed all the effects (according to GTPlanet, tyre smoke, dust and rain spray all been severely reduced?)

More dense rain spray

Even 4WD doesn't stop sideways-ness in the rain.

Love this replay camera view on PS4 Pro with my Sony 4K OLED HDR TV.

Very, very easy to do. Bit annoyed the game resets you so quickly though - let the roll come to a conclusion before resetting! Or give us the option to manually reset if we end up on our side or roof, much more realistic that way!

MX-5ing in the pouring rain with my custom rollbars and factory spoiler installed

Love all the different size, shape and colours of headlights in the game

"Great Scott, Marty!"

Random AI driving a modified R33 GT-R, which was no match for my 600hp GTO

Night lighting effects are impressive as hell

Everyone's wipers are wiping away moisture

No complaints at all about the graphics, car modelling and sounds of the game, but unless things change with the annoying design/programming options of the game (rolling starts, low max hp figures, cumbersome menus, slippery handling etc), i'm not sure when i'll end up playing it again. Got too many other games to play, and much less time than ever before to play them (i'm a father as of late January this year).

Come on PD, sort your sh1t out. I know more people who don't like a lot of things about the game than those who like most of it.

FATHER?! Wow, congrats!

If the servers come back up, I'll link some of my pics. I finally got my own damn logo sorted into .svg format of acceptable size (recreated it in Illustrator from scratch), went to excitedly upload it, and the servers were down. That was like 8-10 hours ago
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

Thanks, it's certainly a bit of an adjustment.

Decided there's still few more pics that are okayish quality from my 150 screenshots, so here's a few more.

Quite easy to roll cars on this corner if you hit the ripple strip too hard.

View from my Mini, to the Maxi. Uh, i mean new Mini.

Consoles/GT still not able to render blur thru windows

Nighty night

Really love 20 car grids with a wide variety of vehicles

My attempts to try beat everyone on my friends list (can usually do so in less than ten attempts, but i suspect most people just try get gold them move on). MonkeyMatt is probably in the top 3-5 GT players in NZ and he uses a wheel according to my wife who games with him more than me, but he's second only to sidawg2 who's usually the top player in NZ. And sidawg2 is the same guy who sold me my current TV and a few other things at his day job of working in a local tech store.
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; March 18th, 2022 at 11:52 PM.

Has anyone else noticed the lack of dark wheel/tyre shadow directly under the wheels? It often gives the impression of floating cars, which i don't think has been a problem in previous GT games.

Me right at the back at the start of the race...

And right at the front by the first corner. The launch was so brutal that i'd passed most of the field before the exit of pit lane.

Moar night shots

Last edited by SkylineObsession; March 18th, 2022 at 11:54 PM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar