Page 68 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Hi everybody! How we all liking GT Sport?? I picked it up during the sale a few weeks back...mostly just so I could run laps in a fresh version of the Ring I'm enjoying it ftmp...

Administrator
    Hey! Nice to see you!

I'm not playing it as much as I probably should, mostly because I really wish I could play it on my PC like I do with Forza 7. GTS is a significantly better game, but it's really nice to play something on this hardware vs. my console hardware.

Anyone finding the F1500 races completely impossible? Best I've done at Brands Hatch is 9th, haven't even attempted the other two. Holy hell.

And I'm judging by the lack of posts that I'm not the only person losing interest in Sport mode. My main thing lately is creating sunset Scapes pics.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

I pick it up every so often. I miss the cars and the modding.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Everytime there's a content update (excluding the one last week or this week, whenever it was) i turn the game on, have a quick mosey, maybe buy a recently added car and try out a new track, then i turn the game off.

I suspect my 'lack of interest' is because i am concentrating too much on all the billions of other games i have to play/finish/start first. Do plan to start playing GT properly again at some point.

I was obviously never a big GT:S fan, no secret there. It's third in line behind iRacing and PC2 for PS4 in terms of doing serious racing. I really only turn it on to do some arcade racing, and even then I haven't turned a lap in about 6-8 weeks. I also decided to not bother setting up my PS3 so GT:6 is now gone too.

Junior Potato
    I play Assetto almost exclusively when I’m prepared to pull out the seat and set it up. Everything else is 2nd-class stuff in my opinion. Even PC2. That game feels terrible, but I’m not used to it and don’t give it a whirl that often and haven’t really explored its FFB settings. Though, I’ve never played iRacing either so I can’t rate it at all.

I’ve made a point to actually plug my wheel into the PS3 (which is set up behind my TV) next time I fold the chair out so that I can sample GT5 and 6, before I get bored and move on to fine champagne racing games like F1 2017 or Race Room or Assetto Corsa.

Yeah like I said, all I really do is TTs @ The Ring. Other than that its just running the race at Blue Moon (or whatever it is) that nets me between $190,000 and $284,000 each time just so I can buy different cars to TT @ The Ring with. I don't have a wheel right now and just really don't have the gumption to get that involved in it again so I'm using the DS4 and there's still no other car game that works as well with the DS4 as GT afaic. I haven't even done a single online race or anything like that. Probably won't either...

Sometimes I go on photo-liking binges, maybe someday I'll get those Level 3 achievements. But if a livery has either Red Bull or Monster logos, it ain't getting a like from me.

Dafuq is up with the Kanji characters and the A+ Sportsmanship Rating?

gts-wut.jpg