Page 44 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

I cannot get the feel for the Honda Vision Gt. Car is so fucking inconsistent.

Really? I loved it. TCS at 2, super playful but fun. Also in my first race I came in 5th having started at 15th (last). On my second I clearly got matched with better drivers and hence came last.

Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    Tis a turd.
    I'm just trying to figure out how to clean up my lines and shit. When I was practicing the track on the track test, I am able to run fairly close to the top ten times. But that car....I can't keep it straight. TCS at two, and it has no digs out of corners, I switch to 1, and I can't keep it straight. When the car breaks away, it takes forever to catch. I have given up on any attempts of trail breaking. Thoughts? Tips?

Drive an 86 for 1.5 hours the night before you drive the car? Seemed to work for me.

I decided it wasn't worth my time after I golded the license test with it. Seems to be mid engined with a lot of rear weight, turbo lag, and just not balanced in general. Too weird.

Junior Potato
    Yeah that car is too much of a handful for me. I *think* I gelded that test, but all I remember is annoyed frustration at its handling.

I think I need a more reliable internet connection. Keep getting random disconnects, although they mostly happen at critical points like “matching” or going to start a race. Annoying when it happens in a once-a-day race and gives you 0 as if you quit. Then also drops you ratings.
    Did put some effort into having a few “clean” races. Started by not qualifying and hoping to be at the back, even then I’d end up with one or two others behind me who would still torpedo you.
    Doing that my driving rank is now D. Funny thing is I go to do a daily race and it happily matches me and a few other D with a bunch of As. How is that matching? Or am I racing at a time with too few people playing?

Too bad you can't start from the pits like in iRacing.

One race I started second last and moved well of the racing line at the start and slowed a little (more like didn’t accelerate fully). The car behind just followed me and ran straight into me before the first corner.