Page 107 of 148 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1474

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    If you're a fan of Best Motoring videos, then chances are you'll be itching to try out those same cars around Tsukuba, one of the tracks they used most often.

That's where i first got my love of the track, then it came to GT (GT4?) and was only surpassed in my awesome track list by the Nordschleife.
    It's a great track for thrashing the crap out of a car without having to drive for like that for too long (i.e. driving like that on the Nordschleife isn't great for the nerves), like how they do in Best Motoring.

And as for the update, i fired up the game, did one lap around the new track in the F50 and then turned it off again. Doesn't seem like a bad track, but we'll see.
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; March 6th, 2019 at 10:02 PM.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    It's a pretty technical track. Actually reminds me a lot of the Motegi road course.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Trying to decide what to drive next season. I'm torn between Citroën and Porsche atm

Junior Potato
    @359

*endless silky ropes of baby custard*

Now I want to know why that orange one has extra ducts on it.

They should add Sugo and Okayama to Sport next.

Pretty sure that's actually an LM. Though that still doesn't explain the extra ducts, since no others have them. Maybe it was in a very hot climate (Brunei?) and modified.

I looked it up, its the former Jacadi Giroix F1 GTR, just repainted for street use. Interestingly, the race car had the ducts too, so it's something original, just unique to that car.

EDIT: A couple other cars appear to have had it from time to time as well. The cars are also lacking the center duct on the front of the car, so I assume these twin ducts replace that single duct. Probably McLaren playing with certain configurations, similar to the "endurance" headlights on the Ueno Clinic car.

Last edited by The359; March 9th, 2019 at 03:05 PM.

Junior Potato
    Anyone see my latest effort? Took me about 20 minutes!

It’s a copy of this car, which uses images of real-life circuits on its body. I thought it would be cute to substitute the ones that you can't get in GT for their fantasy tracks

Finally got back to using the wheel and rig after hip precautions wouldn't allow me to.

I had a top 10 time in one of the tests, the top time that was there when I did it isn't even fast enough to be a top 10 time now. I'm still lugging away at familiarizing myself with a wheel and all, but getting more comfortable.