Page 127 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1474

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Junior Potato
    This week's Daily Race C has shades of this:

3min mark - nice opposite lock in both directions!

Junior Potato
    I thought I’d have a look at the Kudos Prime stats for a few players around the place. It makes for some interesting viewing, when you can peek beneath the curtain on a few of our favourite drivers. For instance, here’s mine to start off with. I’m off to a nice start, given that I’ve only been playing online for about a month (if you only count the days actually logged in). I’m in the A bracket, and steadily improving.

Next up we have F4H_Super_GT, better known as YouTube’s Super GT. A fast driver by every definition. I like to say I’m tracking alongside him, if you look at his first 25 days of results, but I doubt I’d keep up with him over the next hundred.

After him is kie25, one of the top players in the world. As you can see he is constantly at the top, with a few bad days that pushed him way down. You can see the matching spikes in the SR rating. It doesn’t take him long to get back up to the top though.

This is is EERIEISSSS, also a YouTuber. His current goal is to get back up to A+ rating. His first 25 days was slower than mine, but I think I’m roughly on his level, except he’s been very inconsistent and can’t keep his level up there in the high-As.

And finally, CudaMan… *shrug*

Quite interesting charts! Mine is boring. I haven't raced a ton since GT Sport came out - you can see how far apart my dots are compared to the streamers.

Junior Potato
    Yeah you’ve only got just over 70 days logged. If you put your head down and were committed you’d be at the world tour events, no doubt about that.

Administrator
    Well, if you're going to be boring, you might as well be Michael Schumacher boring. "Oh, he won again? Meh."

I don't think I've won a single FIA race since getting into the top splits. And that's just North America. These guys are too good.

"these guys"

Bud, you are one of them. You won the GT Challenge when it first happened

Some of these dudes were in diapers back then. Ok not quite, but you get the gist.

I've given the FIA races a good go from time to time. There's pace I've yet to unlock either from myself or my understanding of the game. Plenty of guys who can smoke me now. I still want to try some more, but I find the scheduling tough to keep up with and sometimes difficult.

Junior Potato
    Yeah this season's FIA races are on a tough schedule. Four nights a week! Last season it was two, with both series on the same night.

Has it always been like this? I only got interested in doing them in November.