Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Junior Potato
    With shooters like Halo and SWBF if thereís someone whoís got 22 kills and 3 deaths, compared to my 3 kills and 22 deaths, I know that thereís no hope of me gitting as gud as that.

However with racing games, I do have some idea about how one can go faster, so in my mind itís an attainable goal that I can work at if Iím prepared to put the time and effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    With shooters like Halo and SWBF if thereís someone whoís got 22 kills and 3 deaths, compared to my 3 kills and 22 deaths, I know that thereís no hope of me gitting as gud as that.

However with racing games, I do have some idea about how one can go faster, so in my mind itís an attainable goal that I can work at if Iím prepared to put the time and effort into it.
    That's why I kept racing the Gr. 4 race at the Kyoto combo track yesterday. Three or four times, I qualified 10th or worse and finished in the bottom 3 spots. Finally relented and used the Megane Trophy, cut a second off my best lap time, qualified 2nd and ended up winning that race. After that, back to finishing in the bottom 5 for the next 2-3 races. I'm just not very good at racing against others, generally. I get so used to my own braking points and racing lines, I'm just not very good at adjusting to seemingly random variances of other drivers. And some of the penalties are still crazy. In one of the races, someone two cars ahead of me took a poor line going into the next-to-last S-curve, which forced the driver ahead of me to slow suddenly, I couldn't stop in time and I bumped them. Not even enough to throw them off their line, they still made the corner. Bam, 10-second penalty.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME