Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,176 of 1176

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Very cool!

Jimmy is a neat guy, seems genuinely enthusiastic about everything.
    Yeah, I watch basically everything he puts on YouTube, except for the live streams. He's definitely a character!

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineObsession View Post
    Nice, we've got a couple of racers from NZ over there, so were keeping an eye on the standings. I think the final places they got were 5th and 6th.
    Did you meet Jordan Greer at all? Or Montoya?

I love New York, but i'd never drive there - or in the city. I was fine driving elsewhere in the US, but NY is just too chaotic.

And just to be different, i don't have that shirt.
    Montoya wasn't there for that day, he only appeared in Friday. They kept all the competitors and background people separate from the crowd, Kaz just happened to come out into the crowd after the races were over.

Driving to NYC is alright on a weekend. It helps that I only have to go about 100ft within Manhattan between the tunnel exit and the parking deck I use.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Junior Potato
    Three more of Stuttgart’s finest are coming to GT Sport soon.

First is the new Taycan Turbo S four-door next month. Second, the 917 Living Legend concept car that was unveiled back in May will be added to the game in early 2020.

Thirdly, rather interestingly, Porsche will be designing a Vision GT car for the game, to be revealed at a later date!

There's a couple of fluorescent and chrome paints in the mileage exchange atm.

I seem to recall somebody wanting fluoro paints. Or maybe that was ages ago, and everybody has everything.

Junior Potato
    I am on the lookout for the fluoro paints. I’ve even followed a twitter account that posts a weekly Mileage Store update.

This is the first week they’re back in the rotation, so the next month-or-so should see them cycling around again.

Hopefully R3 fluorescent will be along shortly and then I can finally release my Lark McLaren upon the world