Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey what up peeps???

Hey what up peeps???

I haven't been here in forever! Anybody still here? Anybody remember me? Took me a bit to figure out my password. Covid eh??? That was a thing! Anyway....

So I got a PS5 the other day...mostly to play PS4 games! lol...my PS4 died more than a year ago and I was considering just getting another one but the prices on the PS5 dropped to something in the ballpark of normal and PS4s aren't that easy or cheap to get either now so I went for the new one. Just the digital version though. But, I've been playing some GT Sport and some Wipeout Omega and really enjoying it. The dualsense controller seems real nice.

Last night I downloaded Project Cars (yup, the first one) and I'm really getting a kick out of revisiting it! I'd completely forgotten how configurable that game was...and what a great track list!

I'll likely jump into GT7 at some point although mostly all I ever do in Gran Turismo is run laps at Nurby so Sport probably is good enough.

Welcome back!

I liked Project Cars a lot. It probably set me expectations up too high for the subsequent games, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Welcome back!

I liked Project Cars a lot. It probably set me expectations up too high for the subsequent games, though.

Yeah, I ran a bunch of laps at Laguna last night in one of the lower tier prototypes at dawn and it was frankly an absolute blast. PCars provides a much more visceral in car experience than Gran Turismo...

Hey!

Administrator
    Hey, welcome back!

Hi ZZ!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    y0, I vaguely remember that name. Welcome back

Junior Potato
    Haven’t seen you around in a while! Welcome back

Hola mi amigos

Yo