Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

They totally recycled last week's cars in the Mileage Exchange shop...I think...but the cars don't show the check marks to denote that I already have them.

Also, won one of the GTI races at the oval last night. That's three wins in two days after one win in the first month. Is it luck, or am I finally figuring out how to use my controller?
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

I had an awesome battle with a guy last night in the GR.4 at dragon. We had both qualified within a tenth of each other, I was the slower car. I made a few mistakes early, and it dropped me back to 2.5seconds. When lap 5 came around I was really starting to get in my rhythm and knocking fast lap on fast lap down and slowly reeling him in. Got down to 1.1 seconds behind and then screwed up my turn in on the chicane section on lap 8 and smacked the wall, got penalized 10 seconds, and the race was pretty much over at that point.

He messaged me after the race and said he made a couple of mistakes and "was feeling the pressure." It was damned good fun.

I'm also working on a livery for the C7 GR.4 car. It's a throwback.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pl8ster View Post
    They totally recycled last week's cars in the Mileage Exchange shop...I think...but the cars don't show the check marks to denote that I already have them.
    The cars always last two weeks, while the paints and wheels update every week.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...layer-campaign

Gran Turismo Sport is getting its first major update since its release last month, with a sizeable and more traditional single player campaign coming alongside a suite of new cars in December.

GT League is reminiscent of older Gran Turismo games, featuring a series of cup competitions and endurance races - and addressing one of the criticisms of Gran Tursimo Sport, which instead offered an in-depth and extensive tutorial alongside a series of missions.

There will also be new cars inbound, with Audi's final R18 that saw it bow out of the WEC being joined by a new Vision GT car as well as a Shelby Cobra. Alongside those headline additions, 12 new cars are also coming in the free December update, and see the return of some of the exotica and more eccentric vehicles of Gran Turismo alongside Sport's more race-tuned selection. Here's those cars in full:

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
    Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
    Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
    Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
    Lamborghini Countach LP400
    Ferrari F40
    Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
    KTM X-BOW R
    Suzuki Swift Sport
    Volkswagen Sambabus Typ 2 (T1)
    Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova
    Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)

Polyphony says that between now and March next year some 50 new cars will be added, alongside new tracks, but there's no specific date on what will arrive when. Though you can't really blame those in charge - after all, who'd dare put a date on a Polyphony release?
    Get that weak shit off my track

I wish they wouldn't make the VGT cars compulsory to finish the game.

So, updates galore:

* Decal uploader available to everyone now.

* 1.06 patch November 27th, includes:
    ** Shelby Cobra 427, Audi R18 (2016), Zagato Iso Rivolta VGT
    ** Offline modes for Livery Editor, Campaign Mode, and Scapes. Game saves will still require an internet connection though.

* December patch, includes:
    ** Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32), Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34), Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, Lamborghini Countach LP400, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, KTM X-Bow R, Suzuki Swift Sport, Volkswagen Samba Type-2, Chris Holstrom 1967 Chevrolet Nova, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
    ** GT League, a new campaign mode that basically brings old school GT campaign mode back, including Sunday Cup and various FR/FF/MR challenges. Beginner, Amateur, Professional, and Endurance leagues.

* Further updates between December and March will include about 50 new DLC cars.

Do you have Keith on ignore?

Has anyone used the decal uploaded yet?

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Do you have Keith on ignore?
    He copied and pasted, I took the time to type it out lol

My friend that works for SCEA and does this specific thing for them had this to say about the decals:

Spoiler:
    It 100% violates the EULA/TOS-UA to use trademarked and/or copyrighted content. The game developer and publisher really don't have any way to control that, absent really intrusive policing that would detract from the game, and they aren't really required to take proactive measures. They are largely shielded from copyright claims by the 'safe harbor' provision of the DMCA.

Neither the Copyright nor the Lanham Acts provide for express punishment of contributory infringement, but pretty much every single person who downloaded the liveries would be on the hook if they did. (provided it could be established you knew the works were unlicensed)

I'm more interested to see if some overreactive parent is going to be super pissed off that you can wrap a 488 in Marlboro livery or an M4 in Jagermeister paint.