I didn’t get that feeling much at all. I drove last night in a Toyota TS050 in cockpit view with my wheel and it felt plenty fast for me.

But on the flip side a lot of my sim racing is done on the PC version of Assetto where I’ve adjusted my viewing angle to be a closer match for screen size and distance, which reduces the feeling of speed, and you can’t do that in GT so it has that wide angle, things whizzing past effect more than AC does.

There’s two things I want to have a wee complain about in GT Sport:

Firstly, at Le Mans the sunrise is in front of you as you go under the Dunlop bridge, as per the screenshot I posted. But switching to the sunset version the sun is low on the horizon off to the east, at your ten o’clock position as you drive down Mulsanne straight. This is 100% incorrect. In June the sun sets behind you as you go under the Dunlop bridge.

Secondly, the brake pedal is hella touchy in this game. My foot doesn’t even travel down to the firm part of the rubber stopper in my pedal setup, and at 1/4 travel it feels like the car is about to do a front-flip. With ABS off it is terrible. This is something they need to work on.