Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

I have mad respect for you folks that have the patience to painstakingly create these awesome liveries. I barely have the patience to scroll through the search results.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    1.10 update is out. Along with the 12 additional cars, one good addition is that the Kyoto Driving Park is now available in a combined layout, mixing the short semi-oval with the road course into an even longer road course. I don't particularly care about the short course much, but this makes the longer course far more interesting to run. On the down side it eliminates one of the more difficult and engaging corner combinations since that's where the two tracks combine.

Also noticed some of the AI cars in GT Mode use custom liveries, although these appear to be ones made by PD. I've seen a pink Toyota 86 GRMN several times now.

EDIT: They have also added brake marker boards to some corners, noticed so far on the Nurburgring, Suzuka, and Brands Hatch. Have been noticing the lack of them in the game for some time now.
    Last edited by The359; December 22nd, 2017 at 02:02 AM.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Junior Potato
    You forgot the best part about the update: they added some fucken shitty seasonal music to the menu screens. It’s so bad that it’s glorious.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    You forgot the best part about the update: they added some fucken shitty seasonal music to the menu screens. It’s so bad that it’s glorious.
    They also added GT2 menu music to the GT League menu!
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

I turn off all music. If I listen to music in a GT game, it's going to be mine!

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Oh hello, now that there's a campaign mode and Skylines, i suddenly feel a desire to fire up the game for only the second time (first was launch day).

Must say, with all the handling etc patches they've done, i can actually control the freakin cars now! And can drive very easily in the in car view, which i find it slightly difficult at best, to do in any other videogame (even past GT's).
    Much approve.

And the R32 GT-R sounds more realistic in this game than in any other game EVER. Very happy with sound. Not sure if it's 100% accurate because everyone i know with R32 GT-R's in real life has an aftermarket exhaust. But it's closer than any game has gotten so far.

And also the lowish speed handling is more realistic, it can power oversteer, and drift just like in real life instead of being an understeering dog like in other games/GT's.

But anyway, my first four pics, in order.

Naturally i had to park up two GT-R's in a New Zealand setting, for my first ever GT Sport photo.

And then on the extremely long cruise home (in the north island, not the south this time) i tried my first motion shot with Scapes.

Then a in game image with the bleach filter (hence the bright mountain)

And a sideways shot. Not that you can tell.

Still highly disappointed with no/barely distinguishable tyre marks on the ground, and a severe lack of tyre smoke. Hope they improve them in future updates.
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; July 9th, 2019 at 05:41 PM.

If you want tire smoke, PC2 has it every time you approach the limit of traction.

Delete
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; December 23rd, 2017 at 04:27 PM.

I've tried the demo, so am halfway there.

I know i keep harping on this same old song, but here's absolute proof that even the current Forza doesn't have truly accurate car models (owning two R32's in real life, and knowing a number of people with R32 GT-R's, and having driven some of them, it's the little things that bug me!).

I honestly think it's still the same model from Forza 3 or whenever it first came into the series, maybe with smoothed out polygons etc but not built from the ground up again like Polyphony claim they've done. The front bumper is too square, the indicators the wrong colour, headlights aren't as detailed etc etc.
    Come on T10, fix the blimmen thing!
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; July 9th, 2019 at 05:43 PM.

Maybe all of your monitors and/or eyes just suck?