Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1474

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

There was a BB Raceway FIA race during either pre-season or in the first season of the actual championship wasn't there?

I'm pretty sure I am going to sign with Mazda, it's a step up from the Hyundai.

Physics have also changed in an unspecified way. So who knows if those BoP change numbers are representative of relative performance changes overall.

It sounds like the new system for handling points in multiple races will encourage doing early races, and going until you think you've gotten a result you can be satisfied with. It'll make strategizing when to stop very interesting...

From what I've read elsewhere (you've probably seen it) the physics difference may be in how the ABS is modulated. Either way times seem to be slightly faster than before.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    Physics have also changed in an unspecified way. So who knows if those BoP change numbers are representative of relative performance changes overall.

It sounds like the new system for handling points in multiple races will encourage doing early races, and going until you think you've gotten a result you can be satisfied with. It'll make strategizing when to stop very interesting...
    See, my thinking was that the system of taking your best score allowed you to run multiple times encouraged running early and running each races probably twice, three if you can fit the time in. Changing it to this current system to me means going back to the old way of running it once, because if you run it again you run the risk of having one stupid mistake costing you hundreds of points. Now, if you have a bad first race, then yes this helps in that you can try it again, but I think once you have one good race, the risk isn't worth the reward to go out and try again.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    From what I've read elsewhere (you've probably seen it) the physics difference may be in how the ABS is modulated. Either way times seem to be slightly faster than before.
    Maybe they also then fixed the abs glitch

Haven't played in literal years, but just bought a PS4 and about to head out and get GT Sport. Was on youtube and ran into a few videos that piqued my interest from SuperGT and TheKie25. I found myself inspired.

Dumb question; does my ancient wheel from PS3 still work with this game on this console?
    Last edited by neanderthal; January 18th, 2019 at 03:52 PM.

Depends on which one it is. Look in the controller settings tab to see which ones are supported

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Not sure if i like the new handling or not yet.

The F50 doesn't slide as much, which is good and bad. Seems to understeer a bit more now, which is a bit more fitting with its real life counterpart which apparently tends to understeer in mid to high speed corners or something.
    Will give it more wheel (controller) time.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post

Dumb question; does my ancient wheel from PS3 still work with this game on this console?
    If it’s ancient then probably not. Like, 99% chance that it won’t.

Save your pennies and get a Thrustmaster T300. Good entry level wheel which is belt driven. The Logitech G29 is also good (it’s what I have) but it’s gear driven and just as rattly as their older models.

I am using a GT force Pro wheel with an adapter.