Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

I thought the stickers were like the Forza paint booth, from the tiny chunk of it that they showed.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Is it like the Forza Livery Editor where you can create anything your heart desires or is it just slapping stickers on a car?

If it is the former I recant my statement. I'll still ignore it though. Don't see how it will be different enough than Forza 6 to warrant spending $3-400.

My limited searches haven't been clear. I saw someone say it was Forza like in an article, but not with any media supporting it.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    They'd be silly to not include vinyls and other shapes etc as well as stickers, as stickers themselves just look boring.

Willow Springs looked awesome in GT6, on PS3. Great lighting, good field of view, nice details around the track (and no invisible walls in the middle was a bonus).

However GT Sport's version has gone and completely screwed up GT6's Willow Springs version forever, making it look too incredibly fake and plastic now. *shakes head in disgust*

You can see the editor at about 2:50 in this trailer, it looks like similar to Forza but with more vinyls/stickers.

Yeah, looks like the same system as Forza, even looks like there's grouping, and those logos might be hand made like you can download in Forza.

Also, that vid you posted, Skyline, I was thinking you were wrong until I realized GT6 was on the right and GTS on the left. Just look at the road surface, it looks like a texture wasn't loaded (maybe it's not a finished product.)

Ah true, it looks a bit too clean compared to GT6. Maybe they are still working on the 'usage' texture.

Junior Potato
    I thought that moving to new hardware was supposed to advance the ability of game developers to introduce amazing new worlds filled with the greatest experiences and limitless possibilities, and other marketing buzzwords.

Nope. Not unless you either make games that always run at 30fps, or strip features out of them so that they can run at 60fps.

Seriously, this shit goes on every time a new console generation comes out. What the hell?

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/05/the...eather-either/

A bonus out of that depressing news is that you can still set whatever time of day or night etc you want for the track, but it stays at that time. So i can still do my early morning Nurburgring sprints at least.

But yeah, adding it later like Driveclub will hopefully happen, or worst case scenario they don't implement it until GT7 at launch.

Memory etc sometimes seems to be an issue with consoles, why don't they just add 400 xxgb memory slots so that you can never run out of memory (don't know how computers work, but i (think i) know it isn't possible to do what i suggested).