Thread: 2015 MotoGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP DECIDER

Junior Potato

2015 MotoGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP DECIDER

IS ANYONE ELSE WATCHING THIS SHIT?

i'M READY TO FALL OVER AND DIE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!111 LOL

Yeah!
    Rossi did well getting thru the field but even when 4th he was losing ground to the front guys.

Rossi lead the championship after ever round but the one that mattered.

Hope next seasons races are as good as these last 3.

Junior Potato
    That was an amazing race, regardless of who won it.

It was an amazing season, regardless of who won it!

fcuk Marquez!

Junior Potato
    I'm a little bit dirty on the whole butthurt aspect right now. Seems like everyone is upset apart from Pedrosa and everyone below 4th place.

I am one of the most one-eyed Rossi supporters you'll ever meet (I'm still wearing the Rossi shirt I wore when I watched the race last night), but I don't agree with his view on Marquez. It's dangerous territory and bad for the sport.

The last two races have kinda tainted the remarkable spectacle that was 2015, even though they were fantastic races in their own right. But by far the worst thing is the mouth-breathing sub-human drivel being hastily mashed, one finger at a time, into keyboards all over the world by partisan fuckwits (not necessarily you Matt, that post was rather lucid compared to what I've seen). I think it's bringing the sport down.

Why can't people just enjoy it? I sat there last night looking like this, and I loved every minute of it.

Seemed like Marquez only realised he was racing when Pedrosa over took him. Never seen him settle for a second place in every over race I've watched him ever. But maybe I'm a bit bitter.

Danny Kent won. We have a British GP champion since 1977. And Moto2 next year is going to be nuts. Yes; it was a good race to finish a quite fantastic season. The Cal and Bradley have done good, and I'm looking forward to next year already. Just can't help but have a slightly bitter taste in my mouth about how it all ended, even if I'm a smidgey bit of a Rossi fanboy.

So how come Pedrosa caught almost 2 secs on both Lorenzo and Marquez?
    Was Lorenzo deliberately going slow as well?

Anyway Rossi was going slower than this pack rather than gaining. He lost something like 6 seconds from when he reached 4th to the end of the race. The only way for him to win was for the front guys to crash or both Hondas beat Lorenzo.
    Marquez has chucked it down the road a lot this year. The last part of the season he seems more intent on keeping it rubber down.
    Was he deliberately letting Lorenzo win? I doubt it. He would have known that he could win and Lorenzo get the title. Was he worried about crashing and taking out Lorenzo? Maybe. But it looked like the only time he got a chance was when Pedrosa was on the charge and those two battling for a lap let Lorenzo get away. And Lorenzo is good at saving a last lap or two when someone is stalking them.

And it doesn't matter if the two Hondas were not putting every effort into overtaking. They were riding fast and fair and certainly putting pressure on Lorenzo to run at pace.
    Rossi lost because of his actions not anyone else's.

Rossi needs to shut his mouth. I'm a fan, but he really has lost it. His behavior on and off the track is bizarre and not winning him any fans. And it also blew him a world title. I'd write it off as a brain snap except it's continued for a month now. How his team has let this go on so long is weird.

Personally I'm no Lorenzo fanboy but I'm not a huge massive Rossi fan either. I'd have been happy to see Rossi win the WC because I had a feeling if he did he'd announce his retirement. I want to see a coiple of the top factory team rides go to new riders, or at least a shuffle of the pack. Would Pedrosa be brilliant on a Yamaha? Could Lorenzo be just as good on a Honda? Until they've won on more than one bike they're not an absolute great in my mind.

Speaking of Pedrosa I really hope he comes good earlier than he did this season. He deserves a full season where he's fully fit and can make the bike work from the get-go. I don't think anyone would grudge him a title shot.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    So how come Pedrosa caught almost 2 secs on both Lorenzo and Marquez?
    The front ends on the Hondas haven't been that great this year, and in the race at Valencia they both suffered front tyre overheating issues and race day temps were higher than expected. It's highly possible that Pedobear's tyre came good again and he could mount a charge.

Was Lorenzo deliberately going slow as well?
    I really really really doubt that.

Was he deliberately letting Lorenzo win? I doubt it.
    As do I, despite the compelling conspiracy theory surrounding this point. I just cannot bring myself to believe it. David Emmett put it nicely in his rather good dissertation of the final round:

Márquez regards Lorenzo with the same disdain he has for all of his rivals, as an obstacle to victory and to championship glory.