Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 MotoGP Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    Dovi picked it up and pushed it to the line to score a couple of points.
    I loved that, I've never thought that much of him but he did that whereas Ian One just went to have a sulk.

Guy in Moto3 did that too.

Yeah, serious props to dovi for that. These two are chasing each other for the number 2 spot. Moves like that will get you there.

Currently chilling in the grassy knoll during warmups at the Ducati island.

Junior Potato
    Poor Dovi must feel like:

I am seriously gutted for him. He signed my hat and seemed like a super nice guy.

Junior Potato
    Yeah, he hasn't had the best season.

He should also be watching his back if Lorenzo signs with Ducati, which is looking increasingly likely according to rumours. There'll be no room for him, since he currently stands as the team's lead rider (a role which Lorenzo will take over) and he hasn't shown the promising talent that Iannone delivers in spades when he's not crashing.

Consistent actions I think will help him over the wreaking ball that ianonne is. And I really like Io

Junior Potato
    Yes he's consistent, which is great for being a solid part of a team, but he is not fast. Not by any stretch. Rossi, Lorenzo, Marquez and Pedrosa (the aliens) are fast. Dovizioso sits a bit below them alongside your Crutchlows and Smiths and your Esparraragaraos, and above the rest of the field, except for Iannone and Vinales.

Those last two riders are the young ones, and I think one of them will be the first rider who is not one of the four aliens to win a MotoGP championship.

Yep, I'm calling that now.

Very cool article.