Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2016 MotoGP Championship

I guess Ianone must have ridden that bike back then.

Marquez practicing his bike swap

https://twitter.com/WiedemannUwe/sta...83605994483712 <--- Open for Video

Not often you see Dani stuff VR. My blog... http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/op...yone-look-slow

Nice insight into some factors I'd never considered.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Back at The Island.
    Title has been decided and maybe that's taken the wind out of the Yamaha guys as they were strangely off the pace in practice and qualifying. Can't remember having both factory Yamaha miss the front few rows.
    Marc is looking untouchable, but should be interesting to see who can go with him.

Looking forward to a nice arvo in front of the tv!

I don't think the Yamahas have looked great in the rain qualifying this year, have they? I do love seeing the non-factory teams float up in bad conditions. But it looks like the race will be dry?

Dry and an interesting race!
    Huge effort from Rossi.

I gotta give it to the U.S. channel BeIN sports. They really stepped up with a nice broadcast package. I don't think they included quite as much of the English language guys behind the scenes stuff that Fox did, but P4-Q2, Moto3,2,GP all live. And they even broadcast the Valancia test this week live. Only issue was the way they scheduled the broadcast, or the way Dish organized it in the guide, so the races were all one long broadcast, so I had no choice but to record Moto 2 & 3. And a couple times, they were seperated as different races, but with identical info, so the DVR skipped the later races. That means I never saw the Valencia race.

That's a hassle!
    Out free to air coverage has been getting worse. A few years ago it was all classes and motogp qualifying. Now it's just the motogp race. F1 is worse, it's about half the races live, the others a most-of-race package the next day.

A good season, very surprising with the number of different winners. Might have guessed 5 at the start (both Honda and Yamaha, plus a bolter) but it was amazing how many others stepped up, especially in the dry.