Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: 2016 24 Heures du Mans

The DRIVETRIBE Review: Audi R18 LMP1 race car Audi lets Jethro drive its 1000bhp R18 LMP1. https://goo.gl/1xO14J

I'd so much rather drive one of these LMP-1's than a modern F1 car.

Hmmm...I don't know what modern racer I'd like to drive the most, emotional attachment to the C7.R being ignored. The fact I've accepted that I wouldn't have nearly the talent for any of them doesn't help.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Well, the implied question wasn't "which car would you pick to get behind the wheel to win LeMans?", it was "If you allowed yourself one afternoon of actual enjoyment for once, which car would you pick?"

I don't know either, honestly. It would be a difficult toss-up between the Ferrari 488 GTE and the C7R. I don't think the Z4 GTE is in use by any major series anymore or that would have been it. The prototypes just don't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Well, the implied question wasn't "which car would you pick to get behind the wheel to win LeMans?", it was "If you allowed yourself one afternoon of actual enjoyment for once, which car would you pick?"
    Well yeah, but I wouldn't really enjoy spinning the car around every time I tried to put any pace in it.

I would probably end up looking like Hammond the time he tried to drive the Renault F1 car but I'd have a grin on my face the whole time.

Maybe you just need to sit in the back of the two-seater Indy car with Mario.

Actually, I just remembered, all the modern GT cars have traction control and ABS in them, so I'd probably be fine once I got used to the speed of the steering. Sign me up for the C7.R!