Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of moving: CO or CA. Opinions?

When I finally get sick of IT, I'm opening up a bikram yoga studio but with weed. It's gonna be off the chain.

Sounds like Canada is fixin' to legalize them some weed in 2018.

I mean, I bet I wouldn't be single if I was in a state where being a Liberal Centrist wasn't viewed as being a fucking raving lunatic by literally EVERYONE!

Also, I bet I may be a bit more inclined to get into a yoga class if Emma Watson (gold digging beast fucker) was the class leader. Not the former bridge trolls we have here.

But I digress. Congrats on the score, I'd love to visit once you get moved in.
    Last edited by Godson; March 28th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.

Moving in 15 days... Taking a road trip on the way.
    Driving up to MN, to see family.
    Across SD to see Corn Palace/Badlands/Mt. Rushmore.
    Staying at my mom's in Colorado.
    Going down to 4 corners, over to Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Las Vegas.
    Then heading home to Irvine with a detour to check out Big Bear Lake. We wanted to check it out as a possible vacation spot, eventual lake home location.

I've never seen any of those landmarks/national parks, so I'm excited. I'm also excited for my kids to see them. Maybe more so than me.
    Ordered internets. Apparently Cox is our only option. :/ So much for choices. At least we got a good deal on it.

If you can, a detour through Bryce and Zion is highly recommended.

Thanks! I'll look into those as well.

Four Corners is kind of lame. Don't bother. If you are set on going to that area, go to Mesa Verde NP instead, which is just nearby. Make sure you take Independence Pass if you are headed that way from Denver. Alternatively, you could go Arches > Bryce > Zion > Grand Canyon depending on your time constraints. At all costs, avoid driving the I-15 from Las Vegas to Los Angeles on a Sunday afternoon/evening especially on a long week-end. Traffic will be horrific like you have never seen. Death Valley NP is close to Vegas. Consider a side-trip if you have time. If you have never been to places like this before, it will seem like another planet.

Cam beat me to it. Even has the proper route from what my memory says when I was there in '97. . 4 corners is a fucking boring ass waste of time.

Mesa Verde and Zion are Waaaaaaay better.

4 corners is just a cool and convenient way to visit 4 states rather quickly...

If you are going that way, I'd stay at the View hotel... overlooking monument valley...

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    When I finally get sick of IT, I'm opening up a bikram yoga studio but with weed. It's gonna be off the chain.
    Judging by what I've seen since I've moved here, I think it'd be way more popular with ketamine!