Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel

Wow, what kind of exotic gf do you have? I don't even like durians! Anyway, must be pretty awesome to be your gf to be able to travel so much! Can I be your gf?

She’s Malaysian/Chinese which is actually a little bit less exotic than the last girlfriend. And explains the love of Malaysian durians.

Anyway, travel wise, when I get back from japan i think I have to spend 4 weeks in Sydney before heading to Korea and then it looks like South Africa for 6 weeks or so before the Europe trip in September.

Trying to avoid answering my question with your long list of itineraries, huh? Fine. I get it. I'm just not exotic enough. I know.

Wooh - Sydney. Catch up lunch, maybe even a drive one day.
    Not a big travel for me, it’s a walk from my place to his work!
    Yes walking distance and yet we see each other once every few years.

Oh and I’m planning a US/Mexico trip for April next year. Going to Cozumel with some American mates.
    Flights look silly, seems flying thru Atlanta is quicker and cheaper than just LA or Dallas.
    Can’t seem to get any 1 stops via LA. Dallas has a 1 stop but the connections just miss, so it’s a 23 hour layover!!

Quickest is via Hawaii but it’s also about the most expensive.
    Next quickest is via Vancouver and Toronto (YYZ!) then to Cozumel. Seems a lot longer distance but the connections are much better.

I’m leaning towards either LA or San Fran in, maybe stop, spend a day to recover, catch up with people. Then see if there are any direct from there. Otherwise maybe go via Atlanta and a couple of days there. Never been, it’s got the Porsche experience and maybe meet any of you fine folk that are over that way.

Hmm then Cozumel and maybe slip over to Belize for a bit less tourist trap.

Billi - still got the “Dicknose” sign? Might have to meet up at LAX again!

It was dicknose holding up his own sign at lax that time. Maybe you can borrow his sign!

Have a look at flying through Japan Dicknose, we’ve got a Mexico office now and a lot of the guys going over have found that to be the best balance with value/time. They also had the same issue as you mentioned with connections.

And my mate with the 996 wants a drive as well so yeah, we should do one. I’m a bit busy for the first couple of weekends I get back but maybe the last weekend in April will work.

Quote Originally Posted by IMOA View Post
    She’s Malaysian/Chinese
    I alwayd knew you were a person of fine taste and breeding.

I thought you’d appreciate that

Only took you a few decades to figure it out!