Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: Travel

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    You’re going back for the “massagee”, right? It’s okay, you can tell us the truth, we won’t judge!
    wasn't planning to go back to Osaka tho. IMO Tokyo is way nicer than Osaka.

Whatever man! I just wish you find the whatever kind of happy ending that you’re looking for.

Watch out for mosquitoes!

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    wasn't planning to go back to Osaka tho. IMO Tokyo is way nicer than Osaka.
    IDK man. Both are great cities. I like the vibe of Osaka, which is also cheaper than Tokyo, and there's a lot of good stuff to explore to the west and south-west. I mean, there's Shikoku which is a massive and still very agrarian island on its own, and which has one of Greg's favourite cities in the world. Of course, Tokyo is also great for many and obvious reasons.

Have you been to Hokkaido? That's also a really fun place to go to. Just avoid Niseko and some of the more popular ski resorts from December to CNY unless you want to only hang out with people from HK and have to fight for restaurant and other bookings, some of which are made a year in advance.

Don't get me wrong, Osaka does have some advantages, better nightlife, you don't have to travel all over the place to find the types of things you want, so it's like if you condensed all of the Tokyo city areas.

And maybe I keep staying in the shady district of Dotonbori instead of nicer areas, lol. I'm also way more familiar with Tokyo and how to get everywhere.

Lol. In Osaka we have stayed by Universal (don't unless going there), or at the Fairfield by Marriott which was fine, reasonably convenient, and definitely not in a shady area!

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Lol. In Osaka we have stayed by Universal (don't unless going there), or at the Fairfield by Marriott which was fine, reasonably convenient, and definitely not in a shady area!
    Yeah Universal is a bit far from other things

The wife and I are going to New York for a short week-end getaway.

oh yeah, I'm going back to Japan for a few days...it was not planned, but I'm now close friends with a fellow Babymetal fan since their concert in Orlando last year.

Short story, she needed a ride to the concert, I offered to drive her there and now she's gotten tickets to their big 2 night Yokohama concerts in March. The more she talked about it, the more FOMO I had and she's never been to Japan before, so I offered to help be a tour guide.

So I'll be there from ~ February 28th to March 5th.

Visiting Shenzhen today.