Thread: Travel

UCSF?

And all the strippers in Chicago be like

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    UCSF?
    yes @ Mission Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Pfft. Like I can afford it after paying for two months rent, for her to stay in Hawaii and San Francisco. Two of the most expensive places to live in the US. Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    We DUI'd one the other day. She hit 3 parked cars and tried to flee the scene.

Going to be in San Francisco for about a week starting Dec. 10. Anyone in San Fran then?

We could be.
    Whoomah!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBenior View Post
    We DUI'd one the other day. She hit 3 parked cars and tried to flee the scene.
    How'd you guys know she was a stripper? Usual suspect, dressed like one, admitted to it, or some/all of the above?

French trains, not like Japanese trains. Fuck you French trains.

Just saying.

Avignon is lovely though.

Nova Scotia to see my family. I fly out tomorrow.

Ok, I'm sitting in my favorite restaurant on jalan alor and contemplating the last 3 months pretty much constant travel. In that time I've gone around the world a couple of times, visited 14 countries (most of those multiple times), only made it home fwice (for 2 days and for 5 days) , stayed in 30 different hotels and got outrageously drunk in strange places not often enough (some would say too often but I can see room for improvement). In that time I've learnt some things that are worth sharing.

The far north west of Scotland is stunning. Jaw dropping, soul stirring stunning. Don't finish your trip to Scotland at Loch Ness, in fact don't even bother going there, keep traveling north west and you'll be rewarded with some amazing sights.

Istanbul is everything they say and right now it's mostly empty of tourists. Go, go now, never again will there be such an opportunity to enjoy such an amazing destination completely free of bob and Maude from Kansas. Actually, that's not fair, it's the lack of Russians and Chinese which really makes the difference.

There are very few things in this world as pleasant as drinks in the late afternoon in a cafe in Avignon. The food however is good, but not great, and that makes me a little sad.

Goodwood is wonderful but Monterey reunion is criminally underrated. No excuses from our American members, you should be attending far more often.

Getting drunk in Japan is awesome. Yeah, I know, captain fucking obvious there.

Watching practice on Friday at Spa is better than watching the race on Sunday.

33 north from ojai is better than highway 1

Golfs are the benchmark

Everyone should see bonneville speedweek and road racing at Isle of Man at least once. Preferably much more than that. I have never met more thoroughly decent and down to earth guys as I did at bonneville.

Finnair sucks. BA is pretty shit too.

When you start to really dig into the performance envelope of the GT4 on public roads it is fucking scary fast.

If I was forced to pick one place in the world to be instantly transported to for a night out I would complain about being restricted to just one and then ask Scotty to punch in the coordinates for bukit bintang KL. If you haven't had a proper balls out night out there you haven't lived.